Only friends???

Two weeks has passed since Mina and Chaeyoung talked to Mina's mom and Ryujin. They are coming to visit Mina today. Their flights have already landed and they are heading to their hotel. They decided to meet Mina later for Dinner and also invited Chaeyoung with them. Chaeyoung said she would be happy to pick up Mina and them for the dinner.

Time Skip

Chaeyoung dressed up in a causal attire. Black jeans, shirt and a jacket just like their last meet. They all dressed up quite causally. Chaeyoung then reached Mina's dorm. Chaeyoung texted Mina.

To Minari 🐧 ❤️

Yo. I am outside✌🏻

Mina opened the text and saw Chaeyoung's text.

Chaengie 🐯 : Yo. I am outside✌🏻

Minari 🐧 ❤️ : Oh ok. I am coming

Chaengie 🐯 : Arraseo

Mina then stepped out of the dorm. She was dressed similar to Chaeyoung. Black jeans, white top and Chaeyoung's jacket that she gave to Mina on their second meet. Mina then climbed inside the car after checking if its Chaeyoung's or not. She hadn't seen her car before. in fact she didn't even know that Chaeyoung owned one. Mina got in the shotgun side. Sitting next to Chaeyoung.

"I see. You like my jacket huh?" Chaeyoung asked sheepishly smiling.

"It's mine now." Mina said smirking.

"Ya ok whatever."

"By the way nice car. Yours?" Mina asked.

"Yep."

"Didn't know you had one."

"I am still a mystery to you Mina chan."

"Is that so Chaeyoung ssi?"

"Hai."

"Arraseo. Now let's go. Haha" Mina said and Chaeyoung drove off to the hotel Mina told.

When they were almost at the hotel Mina informed her mother. They reached the hotel and Ryujin and her mom were at the gate ready to go. Once they saw Chaeyoung and Mina they got into the car and were driving off to the restaurant that Mina suggested.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Chaeyoung said after they got on and were driving.

"Annyeong. Nice to meet you Chaeyoung."

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Myoui."

"Didn't you call me eomeonim while talking on the chat so why Mrs. Myoui now?"

"Oh did I? I am sorry for that. Mrs. Myoui."

"Just call me eomeonim. Haha." said Mrs. Myoui.

"Arraseo. Gomawo."

"By the way nice car Chaeyoung ssi." Ryujin said admiring the beauty.

"Ah gomawo Ryujinie."

After this they all rode in silence. Chaeyoung focusing on the road while the other three enjoying the song playing on the car speakers. Stay with me from goblin is currently being played. They then reached the restaurant after 30 minutes drive. Once they were there they headed to the restaurant while Chaeyoung went to park the car. Once she was done she headed in where the three of them were seated. This time Mina and Chaeyoung were sitting together while Ryujin was in front of Chaeyoung. Once they all settled the waiter bought the menus to them and they began choosing their dishes. Once the waiter got their order and left they started talking.

"Wow it's been long since the last time we met." Mrs. Myoui said.

"Ah it has, hasn't it?" Mina said.

"So Chaeyoung, you are a doctor?" Asked Mrs. Myoui.

"Ah yes. I am."

"That's great. So you are taking Sana'a case?"

"Ne."

"Ok take care of her."

"I will." Chaeyoung then smiled her famous dimple smile and Ryujin just poked it.

"Ryujinie. What are you doing?" Mina asked.

"It's just cute. I wanted to poke it." Ryujin said smiling sheepishly.

They then began to talk for some more time until their food arrived. After that they all began to eat in silence until Mina broke it.

"Chaengie that looks good can I try some?" Mina asked.

"Yea sure. Here." Chaeyoung then fed Mina and Mina just opened her mouth like a baby. Mina's mom was watching all of this. How her daughter was extremely close to Chaeyoung and how they seemed like more than friends but decided not to speak now as she didn't want to ruin the atmosphere. Once they were all done Chaeyoung insisted to pay the bills this time. She paid the bill and left pretty nice tip for the server. They then headed out of the hotel. Chaeyoung was going to bring back the car. Mina was going to go with her but was stopped.

"Mina, can I have a word with you?" Mrs. Myoui said.

"Ya sure is there anything wrong?" Mina asked a bit scared after her mom's not so friendly tone.

"Just come. Till then Chaeyoung will get the car. Ryujin can go with her."

"Sure." Ryujin said and went with chaeyoung and the two were left alone.

"So?" Mina asked.

"Are you two only friends?"