Emergency situation

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon went to the hospital. They were greated by the nurses and other doctors in the hospital. They also had a surgery this morning at 9. Once they arrived they checked the details of the patient one last time and went to the patient.

When they reached the patient's ward there was commotion. Chaeyoung then went up to the nurse and asked what the matter was.

"Nurse Choi, what's wrong with the patient?"  Chaeyoung asked.

"Dr.Son. Thank god you came. The patient is refusing to get the surgery."

"Oh. Let me talk to her."

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Park. Can I know why you don't want the surgery?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Dr. Son. My daughter's due date is in a week. I am not ready for this surgery. I don't want anything to happen to me before that. I don't want to miss this. I wanna see my grand daughter before I die. I don't want to do it today."

"I know. Surgery scares everyone not just you. Have full faith in us. We will do our best Mrs.Park. Your family will be waiting when you come out of the surgery. You won't miss the birth of your grand daughter."

"But what if I don't get out of the operation alive? How will I see my grand daughter."

"Mrs. Park, you always have to think positive. You will get out that surgery ALIVE. You will meet your grand daughter HEALTHY."

"Yes you are right Dr. Son."

"So?"

"Let's do it."

"Great. Just meet the team that will perform the surgery. So as you know I am Dr. Son and I will be the surgeon, this is Dr. Yoo. She is the anesthesiologists. She is Dr. Lee and she is the first. Dr. Song will be the scrub tech and Nurse Choi will be the circulating tech. So are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Great."

They then took Mrs. Park to the operating room. Once there they started the procedure. Everyone really focused because there is no chance for a mistake. One small mistake can cost someone's life.

"BP is dropping. Vitals and unstable." Said Jeongyeon. "Drop in oxygen level."

"I will start stitching " Chaeyoung said.

"I'll be stitching." Chaeyoung then started stitching the new heart in place. "CUT" The first cut the thread. "CUT"

"BP normal. Vitals stable."

"Dr. Lee. Please finish stitching. Thank you everyone or your hard work. The surgery has been successful. I will take your leave now." Chaeyoung then left the room. Opening her gown and then washing her hand. She then waited for Jeongyeon and other members.

Once the patient was sent to ICU for observation Jeongyeon and other team members came out.

"Well done team." Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon then decide to do their rounds after wearing their white coat. They already had hospital uniform on. They then started looking at all of their patients and finally went to Sana.

"Annyeong." Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon greeted everyone.

"Annyeong." Everyone greeted them.

"Wow this is like the first time I am seeing you in your uniforms." Momo said.

"Well yes. We just finished a surgery." Chaeyoung said.

"I'll just check Sana." Jeongyeon said.

She then began to check her vitals. Once they were done Momo asked if they were going for lunch and they all agreed to go together. Tzuyu remained with Sana again while the rest of them headed out to the cafeteria. All of the girls got their food and went to a table to sit. The seating position was the same from yesterday.

"So you guys performed a surgery right? How was it?" asked Dahyun.

"Oh it went well." Jeongyeon said.

"So how did you both decide to become doctors?" Jihyo asked.

"Well when we were young we used to pretend that we were doctors. It was our dream. Then when wwe were in high school we used to watch a lot of dramas which had doctors so we got inspired. Also the fact that they save people and are the real heros." Chaeyoung said.

"Ya. Not all heros wear capes." Jeongyeon said.

The girls were talking and eating. When they were finished they were walking in the hallway when Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung recieved a phone call at the same time. They both looked at each other. They then picked up the phone and the rest of the girls were looking at them.

"Nae. Ok we will be there. Please send all the team." Chaeyoung said.

"Is everything ok?" Mina asked.

"There was an accident in the Yang Soo construction site. The building had collapsed. Ambulances are on the way. We have to be at the gate. It might be hectic down there so I suggest you girls stay here or go to the room. It might be a brutal scene." Chaeyoung said.

Then Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon ran to the gate.The girls were watching them from the first floor. 

"Team 1 are you ready?" asked the head of the cardiology.

"Nae."

Team 2?" 

"Nae"

"Ok the ambulances are here." the head said.

The ambulance then arrived. The patients were taken one by one. Different doctors took care of the patients.

"Pluse is very weak. Needs immediate surgery. Dr. Son and Dr. Yoo. Take him to surgery. Give him CPR." the head said.

Chaeyoung then got on top of the stretcher and started giving CPR to the patient as he was being taken to the operation hall by few nurses and Jeongyeon. The girls were watching all of the scene unfold and found Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon really cool but didn't speak. 

(Let's just imagine Descendants of the sun where Kang Mo Yeon was giving CPR to the patient)

Once the operation was successful Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon came out of the room and went to check on other patients who came from the accident site.

"Dr. Son. Is the patient ok now?" Nurse Choi asked.

"Yea he is fine." Chaeyoung said.

"Nurse Choi. How many death counts are there in the site?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Dr. Yoo. There are 31 so far. There are still search teams there."

"Oh ok. Is there anything we can do?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes. Can you look for patient Kim Han Sook. He has been missing. He was refusing to take medications as well." 

"Nurse Choi. The patient....Kim....Kim Han Sook. He is going to the terrace. He was saying he can't live like this anymore." a nurse came running towards the three.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon looked at each other and ran toward the terrace.