Prologue

Why was I born?

My birth wasn't needed.

I wasn't suppose to be born.

"Come on Mrs. Heartifilla one more push to welcome your baby boy." A pink hair doctor encourage the blond hair woman that was in labour.

"God it hurt," the blond hair woman yelled, whimpering in pain squeezing her husband hand tightly.

"I know. Just one more push, I already see the head", the pink hair woman said with a smile.

Screams.

Push.

A baby cry.

The blond hair woman sign in relieved that this is over while her husband smile kissing her forehead. The pink hair woman came around and give the new born baby boy to the father who hands was straight out, gladly accepting his son.

Scream. Pain. Heavy Breathing.

My born wasn't planned.

I wasn't suppose to be here.

"Doctor Porlyusica", a brown short hair nurse called out urgently to the pink hair doctor. "It look like another baby is coming down the canal".

"Twins", the newbie mother said disbelief but happy.

"We are going to have two sons", the blond hair, newbie father boasted with joy but the blond hair woman held a little disappointment in her big brown eyes but still put on a smile with no meaning.

"Okay lets do this again", the pink hair woman called Doctor Porlyusica said with a little annoyance.

"It going to be okay, Layla. We are going to have our next son soon". The blond hair man said to his wife, Layla.

"Darling maybe its not going to be-" Layla was trying to say but was cut of by her husband.

"Shush Layla, just push". He say quickly but a little too hush, Layla has on a sad face expression. The nurses in the room feel sad for her become completely quiet.

"Okay, okay lets get this over with" Doctor Porlyusica said in a hurry.

Scream of pain. Push.

Push.

Push.

Push.

A baby cry. Signs of relieved.

I wasn't meant for this world.

"Good job Mrs. Heartifilla. Its a girl". The brown short hair nurse said with excitement.

I was not suppose to be born!

I was not suppose exist!

"Can I hold her?" Layla ask with excitement. The nurse handed her the baby after she wash the baby and wrapped it in baby blanket. Layla take the baby gently into her arms, smiling whole heartedly. "Jude look isn't she cute. She look just like me" Layla said then look at her husband to see his face expression.

Disappointment.

Hatred.

Distaste.

Anger.

Disguise. Etc.

But Layla was so happy with with her baby girl she didn't care the face he made. She will always love her and her brother with all her heart. No matter what.

Father, why cann't you love me?

Mama, I love you.

Brother, I love you.

And I miss you.

Please don't go!

Please don't leave me!

Thanks for reading.
Please
Vote
Comment

486 words