Chapter 2

(A /N: So I have decided not to write Gray and Juvia or any other person as yet.

So most pov's will be in Lucy or Natsu. But Mostly Lucy.

Since I am girl and don't know what boys thinks.
Mm yea)

Lucy's and Luca's 5th birthday.

Lucy's pov 🔑

"Hey you look shit! Wake up!" Someone shake me harshly waking me up. I look to the side and jousted right up went I saw Jake, Jude left hand man grinning at me. Ew he look creepy. Like always.

'What is he doing in my room'.

"Get ready and lets go, idiot!" he yell annoyed and angry.

"Go where?" I ask, getting him even angrier. It wasn't my intension.

"We are going somewhere, dipshit!" I didn't move making him even more angrier. Grabbing my upper left arm roughly and pull me out my bed and out the room to downstairs.

The whole time the only thing I can do was scream and kick and pull back. Him getting more angry and tighten his hand more, that will surely leave marks.

"Let me go you jerk", I scream and yell at him. I know Luca wouldn't hear me since he sleep in the west wing, mother would but she was too far. We finally reach his destination, out side where Jude was waiting.

"Shut up! You stupid brat and get in the car", Jude shout at me. I followed what he said and get into his expensive limo. "Why is she not change?" Jude ask Jake when they too get in.

I was between them like sandwich.

"The idiot didn't want to", Jake answer annoy glaring at me and I glare back. The limo starts moving.

"Where are we going?" I ask afraid they are going to kill me before I even said Goodbye to my mum, Luca and Michelle.

"Somewhere". Was the only thing he said.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"We are Here!" Jake said to me when we all get out the car. We were at a old ware house that almost look run down. If a normal kid see this they will be sure to have night mares for a year. My heart was beating fast but I wasn't scare.

Jude walking into the building but I just stand still. Wondering if I should follow.

"Go in, dipshit", Jake yell down at me. His spit flying on me.

That confirm it. I walk in, if I slow down or Jake was close behind he would push my head in a painful way.

The place smell awful. It was like a underground poo poo pipe. It was old and rusted.

We finally reach the place or to simple it, the room. There was a man tie up on a iron chair with his head down. Two table on each side of him with shiny tool. A light that shine about the man.

"Lucy", Jude said. Omg am I dead. Did you hear that he called my name.

"Yes father", ew my tongue. It almost sound feign. Jude turn and look at me.