Chapter 6

One year later

Lucy's POV 🔑
It has been a year now since I have started training. I even travel the world to train in different environment, I did learn street fights, medical and other stuff along the way.

I have to know how to eat, sleep, breathed, jump etc without a sound. I even have to do ballerina to move light on my feet. And let me to tell you, I hated it.

And like I said, a lot of things happen to me over a year.

I can partially do any thing. (Not really, still in training)

I have also pick up this hobby of going to street fights. It was fine for now but my age is causing alot of problems. Most times I just told them I am 19 but can't grow anymore cause of some medical problem I make up. But some doesn't buy it.

Anywho. I have been in contact with my family, meaning mom, Luca and my little sister. I call mom every week when I was in training. She is doing good and Michelle is doing great. They have been doing great I guess. I heard that there was an attempt killing on my brother's life but my 'father' said that he have dealt with it. I didn't take his words at first but it have on over six months now. So I let it slid.

Tomorrow is going to be my first mission. I am suppose to double cross three men who is going to rob the bank.

And I have already make plans for the mission so I am 99.9% sure it will goes as plan. Maybe. What? I am not God.

I have learnt that Gildarts have a secret. Sometimes he would mistakenly called me 'Cana'. I think this 'Cana' person is kidnap or missing or something.

When I ask him about it he would just say 'None of my business'.

So I leave at that! Well, for the time.

Wait hold up!

Tomorrow is my very first mission.

Nervous.

Definitely not.

Okay maybe a little bit.

Time Skip
Tomorrow
Still Lucy's pov

These guys couldn't be any less predictable. I mean their movement and everything they do looks like they are coping a movie.

But I got to give them points for fooling the people around them.

They have already rob the bank and manage to get away, they are now staying at a cheap run down motel.

"I guess it's time to put my plan into action," I said to Gildarts as we where park outside the motel, out of sight.

"You got this right?" he ask trying to confirm.

"Yep." I hop out the car wearing something like this:

" I hop out the car wearing something like this: