𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄

🗒 ❛ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄!༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄!༉‧₊˚✧

hwang hyunjin and bleu auxier were the wild and quiet nights spent up on the rooftop, they were the gentle forehead kisses and lingering lips. they were the sun and the moon together at last.

they were beautiful despite being complete opposites.

bleu was the pale moon that favored the dark and its twinkling stars.

she was the lovely yet sad girl who seemed to always carry a lighter in the pocket of her jeans and an untouched camel tucked behind her ear.

hyunjin never expected to find himself falling for such a troublesome girl, for her looks had deceived him.

raven-haired, long-legged, frilly skirts, lively hazel eyes, a voice so sweet to make one weak in the knees.

it was all such a lovely disguise

and he loved all of her

quiet nights turned into thrilling escapades

roaming the streets hand in hand, doing whatever they please.

and what was it that bleu loved so much about hyunjin?

it certainly wasn't his pretty face.

hyunjin was the light every moth was drawn to, blinded at first sight.

the boy had something to prove and absolutely detested those who only saw him as nothing more than a pretty face and not the talent that he knew he held.

the boy had an attitude and bleu liked that. hyunjin could be a fatal dramatic and at the same time, the most innocent rosy bud.

hwang hyunjin and bleu auxier needed one another.

hwang hyunjin held these burdens deep in his heart, he questioned himself and his worth, he felt anxious, always on edge. 

who was he without this dream?

the trials he endured only made him certain of this.

bleu auxier was always there, she reminded him of his worth, lifted him up when others kicked him down.

on certain days, in which she'd stayed after hours, she'd watch the boy struggle in perfecting himself.

with a broken heart, she wiped the tears that dared to escape his welling eyes. she wasn't supposed to be meddling into affairs that hadn't concerned her, but it was hard when he was interfering in her duties as a manager with that stupid smile he wore.

days passed, months passed, and then a year passed.

hwang hyujin and bleu auxier were quite lovely.

a love that bloomed in the spring yet destined to wither

hwang hyunjin and bleu auxier were the wild and quiet nights spent up on the rooftop, they were the gentle forehead kisses and lingering lips, they were the sun and the moon together at last.

it was all ephemeral.

bleu has always been a sad girl and a wonderful liar.

ms. auxier is an unfortunate girl with a very blue history,

a girl with a bad habit for cigarettes and kind-hearted boys who so gallantly-like attempt to save her.