Chapter Eleven

The following morning you woke up cuddled up on the sofa with Chandler's arms wrapped around you. You must have fallen asleep during the movie. Chandler was sound asleep. Every now and then a faint snore would escape from his lips. You smiled at how peaceful he looked.

"Watching me sleep?" Chandler laughed smiling down at you tightening his arms.

"You caught me," You laughed.

"Sorry for crashing, I just didn't want to wake you up. You seemed comfortable," He messed with a loose strand of your hair.

"You're fine," You smiled placing a quick kiss on his cheek. "I'll make us some breakfast."

You got up out of Chandler's embrace and headed into the kitchen. There wasn't a lot in your fridge but luckily you had enough ingredients to make pancakes for the both of you. You were in the process of cooking and flipping the pancakes when you felt a body hover behind you. Chandler came up from behind wrapping his arms around your waist. He looked over your shoulder watching what you were doing.

"Smells delicious," He said in your ear.

"You just like food," You laughed.

"That's true but I'm excited for these pancakes," He sounded like a little kid.

After breakfast you quickly got ready for work. You let Chandler borrow one of your Beast shirts to make it easier on him. He drove the both of you to the warehouse. Jimmy ordered thousands of oversized legos for the video.

Jimmy had the idea where two teams would compete to build the largest lego tower

Jimmy had the idea where two teams would compete to build the largest lego tower. The team that had the tallest tower would win $50,000. He rented lifts so that they were able to get as high as they needed to be to stack their blocks. Chandler was the captain of one team and Chris was captain of the other. They were in groups of four so it would go by a little quicker.

Their towers would end up growing to be at least ten feet tall just to collapse back to a couple of feet. They were all getting so frustrated as it got dark. Chandler had been sitting out for quite some time. He kept following you around when you were filming. He ended up dropping out of the challenge and left his team to build the lego tower.

Chandler went home to get a few hours of sleep and eventually came back. You were exhausted from having to stay up so long. To everyone's surprise, what was once Chandler's team ended up winning the $50,000.

"Should've stayed in," You nudged his arm.

"Can't wait for all the memes," He kissed your forehead.

He dropped you back off at your apartment, walking you to your doorstep. You kissed him goodbye. Finally, you would be able to catch up on your sleep after staying up so long.