Suprise ~Colby Brock~

(Btw in this your Jake's sister)
Your boyfriend of two years Colby Brock has a suprise set up for you and it goes sexual?

"Baby I have a suprise for you later so Tara is taking you shopping" you hear your boyfriend shout from the kitchen "ooo okay babe" you look at Tara who has a large grin on her face and so does everyone else (Corey Sam Kat Devyn and Aryia) "What?" You ask "nothing" they all say at the same time so you chuckle "okay" you say weirdly "don't worry it's nothing bad" Colby says walking into the living room and sitting next to you "here bae" he pats his lap so you stand up and sit on his knees "so when are we going shopping then" ~You~ "soon I've got to wait for Jake to get back from Target then we're going" ~Tara~ "oh okay" ~you~ "I love you" Colby places his hands around your waist and whispers in your ear , you turn around and place a kiss on his lips and he smiles "Tara I'm home!" You hear Jake shout and the front door open and close you all look over and see Jake "yo shit head" you shout "fuck off!" He shouts back jokingly "hey that's my girl" "hey that's my sister" he says back and everyone laughs "come on girly" Tara stands up , grabs your hand and pulls you up "shopping time!" You shout and you both run over to the door
Time skip 2 hours~
"Colbs we're home!" You shout as you walk in to the trap house front door , no reply so you walk to your room and see rose petals leading to your closed bedroom door . You turn around to see Tara , Jake , Sam and Kat behind you recording "come in!" You hear from the other side of the door you swing it open and see this

 You turn around to see Tara , Jake , Sam and Kat behind you recording "come in!" You hear from the other side of the door you swing it open and see this

And Colby stood at the door way with Corey , Devyn and Aryia behind him recording "aww baby" you pout your lips "do you like it" "no...I LOVE IT" he smiles and opens his arms so you jump into them you hear a few "awhhs" behind you "I love you my baby boy" you pull away and kiss him while still in his arms and you feel him smile in the kiss so you do too "we'll leave you two to it" Corey smirks and they all walk out closing the door behind them "why did you do this baby" you ask him "because I love you" you jump down "I love you more" "no you don't" "do you want proof?" "Yeah" he smirks you push him onto the bed and remove his shirt , you kiss him then to his jawline then his neck and then you trace your finger down his abs causing him to moan slightly "bae what about the boys?" He asks "we're in Kats old studio it's soundproof remember?" "Oh yeah" he grows a grin on his face "I'm taking control" he says and flips you over "yes colb-" "that's not my name" "yes daddy" he takes off your shirt and pants and looks you up and down before placing kisses and hickeys all down your body and stopping at your thighs . He looks up at you for permission and you nod he removes your underwear and begins to lick your clit "f-fuck" you moan he begins to thrust his tongue faster and faster inside of you "Holy fuck colbs I-" you knew if you played hard to get he would be rougher later . "What?" He asks "nothing" you smile and sit up he gets up in confusion "come here" you point to the edge of the bed so he walks to it , you stand in front of him and push him backwards removing his pants and hovering over him you start to slightly rub his throbbing member in his underwear "babe you really gonna tease me like that huh" he complains so you throw off his underwear and take in all his length "fuck!" He moans out and you smirk at your impact you have on him "I- baby I'm going to cum!" He screams you feel him twitch in your mouth and he releases so you swallow because mamma didn't raise no bitch , you come back up to his face and start to kiss him until he places you on the bed and climbs on top of you "your perfect" he whispers before pounding in to you causing you to scream in pleasure "F-FUCK COLBY" you moan "if you call me colby again imma have to punish you next time" "sorry daddy" you clench your teeth trying to hold yourself together "I - I think I'm going to cum babe" "not yet" "I cant" you throw your head back trying to prevent yourself from releasing "Colby I can't" "Okay count of three" You nod your head "3...2...1..." You come on his large dick and he comes inside of you "fuck i-" he throws himself next to you and is out of breath so are you "Holy fuck that was amazing"