7

PoV: Sonic

  Rouge was working again... She said it was important for her. I wish it wasn't important, I wanted to be with her all day. But she said I had to be good if I wanted any treats, so now I have to wait.

"Sonic," Blaze sat down next to me, "say ah."

  She was holding a stick, it looked like it had chocolate on it, "Ah~"

"Good boy," she put it in my mouth, it tasted like chocolate! It was good, "These are called pokey."

"Pokey... they're yummy!" I liked it.

"You like it then. Ah," she held up the rest of the one I bit. I gladly let her feed the test to me.

"Sonic, you hungry?" Rouge was back, "Oh~ is Blaze spoiling you with treats?"

"I warn you, so long as you bring him here he will be spoiled," she held up another one.

"Rouge, this is called pokey! Try one!" I wanted her to taste one, it was so good.

"I know, it's chocolate and cookie," She sat down next to me, "here, it's lunch time."

"It looks yummy!" It looked good, but I didn't know what it was... "What is it?"

"Haha, this is white rice and sesame seeds. This is teriyaki beef and these are fried mealworms, just for you!" Rouge held up some of the mealworms, "Try it. If you don't like it, don't eat it. Okay."

"Its good!" I took a bite, nothing Rouge ever made tasted bad.

"Good," Rouge kissed my check.

  She left me alone again after she ate. Work took so long... I didn't like waiting.

"Sonic, how are you doing?" Vanilla came into the room.

"I'm waiting," I sighed, "Why's working important?"

"Well it's how people make money," she said.

"Money?"

"Yes, that's what you use to get food and water," she pulled me close, it felt weird being close to her without Rouge around.

"Oh... money is important?" I didn't know that was how you got food. Money must be super important.

"It's very important," Vanilla said, "Rouge will be done before the sun goes down. Would you like to draw?"

"Yes please," I liked drawing.

"Here we go," she put down paper for me and crayons. She pulled me onto her legs like Rouge did for my check ups.

"Are you giving me a check up?" I liked Rouges check ups, but they made me sleepy after.

"A check up? What do you mean by that?" Vanilla asked.

"A check up, Rouge gives them to me if I'm good. I take off my clothes and then she makes me feel really good. She said she was a nurse, I think they do check ups," I told her.

"Oh my..." her face was kinda red now, "Well... aren't you a lucky one, getting lots of check ups."

"I've only had two," I drew a picture of Rouge while she was working.

"Where exactly does she check up?" Vanilla put her hand on my stomach.

"Not there," I stood up and leaned over the table so I could point, "Right here. Does everyone get check ups there?"

"I think that's mostly for boys like you," she pulled me onto her lap again.

"Ms. Vanilla," I felt something hard under me, "Something's poking me."

"Sonic~ time to go home," Rouge was calling me! We could go home now!

"Coming!" I grabbed my drawing so I could show her, "I'll see you tomorrow Ms. Vanilla. Thank you for drawing with me."

"Any time," she smiled.

"Sorry you had you wait so long," Rouge fixed my sling, "Does your arm still hurt."

"Not a lot," I held her hand and the sleeve fell over our hands.

"I get off early tomorrow, let's go buy you some new clothes after work. Okay?" She rolled the sleeve. I liked her clothes, the smelled like her.

"But I like wearing you're clothes! They can be bug, it's okay! I don't want my own clothes!" I wanted to stay in her clothes.

"Sonic, you need clothes that fit you. You can keep that sweater if you want to," she rubbed my ear as we walked home.

"They won't smell like you..."

"Sonic, you're too cute for you own good," Rouge kissed my nose, "Of younlet me get you some clothes I'll give you another check up, okay?"

"Okay... but I wanna keep this sweater," I wanted at least one thing that smelt like her.

"Deal."

PoV: Rouge

  Sonic was fussy when he didn't get to see me often. This was his first long work day since I close on Wednesdays. Thursdays I got off early, so hopefully we would get some good clothes for him. Since he didn't have a sense of style in his mind, I could dress him how ever I want!

  One thing did bother me. I saw him sitting on Vanilla's lap. I'll have to be careful, I don't want to share him after all.

  But for now, I needed to decide on how adorable I would dress Sonic.

  Shopping is going to be so much fun.

~~~

6/10/2020