21

PoV: 3rd Person

"Haa~" Rouge was panting as Sonic suckled on her chest. Sonic had figured out that he could push Rouge's breasts together and suck on both nipples at once, "Sonic, I don't think I taught this to you."

"Does it not feel good?" Sonic let go, the breasts falling and bouncing back to their usual position.

"It feels great. Keep going," Rouge pushed Sonics face back down onto her chest.

"Ha!" Sonic flinched as Rouge's hard dick slipped between his thighs. The tip poked at his tail as the length rubbed between his thighs, "Its so hard... Rouge~" Sonic bit back down suckling on both of Rouge's nipples. His hand reached behind him, grabbing the tip of Rouges member.

"Wait!" Rouge sat up.

"Eh? Did I do something wrong?!" Sonic panicked as Rouge made him stop so suddenly.

"No. I forgot to put on a condom," Rouge slipped a condom onto her massive slong.

"How come you wear those but I don't have to?" Sonic sat the base of Rouge's tip. That familiar smell, it brought up his own erection.

"Because I cum more than you and the clean up is way more work," Rouge kissed her adorable roommate, slipping her tongue down his throat.

"Mm~♡!" The small hedgehog flinched as his shaft was taken into a supple palm.

Sonic began rubbing his thighs along the hard shaft between them. Rouge only grew harder from the way Sonic was grinding against the large erection.

"You taste so good~" Rouge cooed as she released her small partner's lips, "Sonic~ I could eat you all day."

"Rouge, I want more boobie time~" he was purring and nuzzling into Rouge's chest.

"You're so spoiled, I can't say no to you~" Rouge cooed as she pulled the rest of her shirt off. Her breasts slowly raising and falling with each breath. They briefly bounced as her breath hitched, Sonic's lips grazed her nipple.

"I love you~" Sonic purred and began suckling on both of Rouge's nipples. He purred, his own shaft being taken in Rouge's palm again as she began to stroke, "Mmh~♡!"

Sonic moaned as the cold lube on Rouge's hands became warmer and warmer. He suckled more and more, his hips and thighs grinding against the enlarging cock under him. His fur becoming sticky with lube. As his body became warmer and warmer. Rouge began panting as her breasts felt warmer, Sonic's breath grazing them as he took breaks to breath.

"Amazing..." Rouge began to drool as a tingling sensation rose from deep within her breasts towards her nipples, "It feels better than before..."

"Mm~♡!" Sonic felt the tip of Rouge's cock pressing below his tail. It was pushing against the pink rim before slipping away, too big to enter the small entrance, "Rogue... again..."

The small hedgehog panted as his body went into heat. His gand slowly grazed the massive girth and he pushed the tip up against his rim like before. His hand stroking the cock pleasantly.

"W-wait... you're not ready for that kind of penetration," Rouge sat up, catching her breath, "I've got something else for you instead."

Rouge help up a clean, jelly soft 15 cm dildo. It was a pink color and semi transparent. It had false testicles at the base which functioned as a flare. Sonic looked at the dildo, then looked down between his legs at the thick girth below him. It wasn't even half of Rouge's size.

"It's small... but..." Sonics face turned flush as he realized the fake was larger than his own, "Not fair..."

"It's average size for guys. And it's all for you, look," Rouge lifted her sack, revealing a wet pushy below them. She gently slid the silicone pleasure into herself, coating it in her own natural lubrication before pulling it out. It dripped with her sticky vaginal transudate, she pushed it back inside and hid it away, her testicles preventing Sonic from seeing the base, "You can have it in a little while. For now, let's get you ready."

Sonic shuttered after they changed positions. His small shaft was buried between Rouge's large, full breasts. The breasts also supported his hips, keeping them level as Rouge began licking away at the plump entrance before her. Sonic's face was met with massive latex coated cock. Sonic slowly began stroking it with both of his hands. The scent of Rouge's precum seemed to pass through the condom for Sonic. He could smell it and is began to haze his mind with lustful thoughts. That salty taste he had by accident one day was all he craved so suddenly. His lips traced the base of Rogue's base. He suckled on one end through the condom.

"Sonic... you're giving my cock a hickey... when did you learn that?" Rogue moaned.

"I don't know..." Sonic replied, looking at the mark he left on the pink member, "but... can I keep going?"

"Absolutly~" Rogue had an idea as she looked at the wet pink flesh before her.

"AaHha~♡!" Sonic felt a suckling feeling, Rouge was giving his rim an even darker hicky than the one Sonic left on her.

  Sonic moaned as Rouge continued, leaving hickey after hickey behind on his body. Sonic's body grew hotter as he became more aroused. He began tracing his small tongue over the shlong before him. As he reached the tip, peach lips clamped around the opening. Suckling on it as is it was the most delious thing in his world. He felt Rouge shift, sitting up more mean Sonic's legs on her shoulders were keeping him in place. Sonic gagged a bit as Rouge's while tip slipped into his mouth.

"Mmmngh~♡♡!" Sonic moaned as the well lubricated, hot dildo slipped into his swollen rim. It was emmenating the buring love from Rouge's pushy directly into the sliky walls of his ass. It slipped completely inside with easy, as if Sonic's body had sucked it in himself.

"Does it feel good~ this fake cock slipped so deep inside of you so quickly~" Rouge moaned, Sonic's cries of pleasure sent vibrations though her throbbing dick. Rogue was enter her heat, she want to do more to her mate who was still so gently suckling on her glands. She lifted the dildo before pushing it back in and using it like a mixing spoon to stur up the insides of her partner. She pulled it out and chuckles hearing Sonic whimper. Licking her lips she teased him, "You're cute ass throbs and puckers when I pull it out~"

"Mmss.... mmm~" Sonic attempted to speak, 'more... please~' but that only caused him to slip down further, swallowing the tip and beging to take the shaft.

  It only took a few more thrusts for Sonic to ejaculate between the bountiful bosom his small shaft had been caressed by. The moan Sonic was unable to release audibly cause Rouge to inflate the latex protecting her cock with semen. Sonic attempted to swallow but he was pulled off and the fill condom pulled along with it.

"That was close," Rouge panted as her cock fell with the cum balloon at its tip continuing to fill, "You would have choked if you tried to swallow that."

"I'm sorry..." Sonic panted, his shaft flaccid as he couldn't continue yet, "I forgot... Hey Rouge, did you feel good?"

"Very~ Mmh I'm gonna buy you some new toys since you liked that one so much," She kissed Sonic, taking away his breath once more.

"Really? I'll be good and you'll use them right?" He smiled, purring as he started to drift off, "I wanna do this again, over and over~"

"You're hornier than me at this point," Rouge chuckled before beginning her clean up routine.

Still, Rouge though as she watched Sonic in the bath, I can't wait until his ass if fully prepared for me.

We're going to have the best sex of our lives!

~~~

11-14-2023

They're both horny and I love it.

Bye bye~ 😚😚😚