2. Dream Or Not

I felt awake, but I wasn't in the hospital, or an ambulance, or home. I was outside, in a field. Hills, flowers, open grass, and on top of the tallest hill was on great big tree. I was free and I could roam wildly. I ran straight up to the tree and began to climb. I sat on a huge branch and read something on the tree, Cameron Starder '96. I put my hand on the carving and was startled when I heard a low chuckle behind me.

**Fay's POV** ((thats right))

I hope Cat's alright. She has been in this bed for 3 days now. I miss her already, I wish she would wake up. "CAT, PLEASE WAKE UP!" I was uncontrollably crying and shaking her. Thinking that maybe she would wake up. Nope, it didn't work. I just looked like a crazy person and caused two doctors and a nurse to run in and pull me off her. She was my best friend and I want her back already. They escorted me out and I went home just to think.

I got home and my dad was gone of course. So I got in "his cabinets" which is no good. You know thinking leads to drinking, drinking leads to more thinking only bad thoughts, bad thoughts lead to cutting, cutting leads to crying and throwing up. So now I'm sitting on my bed covered in puke while my arms drip red. My eyes are puffy, my lips are swollen. I feel like shit, but I know Cat would want me in a good mood. I can't have her wake up and see me like this, if she even wakes up.

**Sherry's POV** ((Cat's mom))

My poor baby girl. In a coma. I can't take it, she is my everything. Her dad left me like this, I won't let her. ((just so you guys know Cat's "dad" in this flashback is her real dad. The other one is her stepdad, she just doesn't know it. Okay, continue))

~Flashback~

I walk outside and see my beautiful baby girl blabbing away. She tries to stand up and falls right back down on her butt. I was interrupted by the phone.

"hello?"

"Hi, Mrs. Thompson? This is Sharly Medical Hospital, we are calling about your husband. He has been in an accident and, I'm sorry. He hasn't made it." I couldn't take it not now, not ever. This is just a bad dream.

"What do you mean 'hasn't made it'? He isn't dead. He is on his way home from the store with the milk and the cake and the candles and..." I choked up. I couldn't talk anymore, I just slid down the wall and cried.

"I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Goodbye." click. the end. That's all. They just hung up and I sat on the kitchen floor crying and screaming. I heard Caterina ((Cat's real name)) start to cry and thought that I needed to stay strong for her. For us. It's just too painful to think that I have to raise this child, but her father didn't get a choice.

~End Of Flashback~

I didnt realize, but I started crying as I stared at my daughter. She looks so lifeless and delicate  As if you dropped her, she would shatter into a million pieces. Kinda like how my heart is right now.

Hey guys, I decided to write  a longer chapter because I'm nice like that, but who is this Luke you speak of?! It is currently 12 am so I have to go to sleep! comment ideas. :D