1. The Accident

I wake up to the usual ring of my phone and shut it off. Lazily, I get out of bed and stumble to the bathroom. I hop in the shower, I like to take hot showers to wake me up, and jump out. I threw on a crop top, some white wash shorts and my vans. I blow dried my hair and french braided it to the side. Put my make up on, not much just really eyeliner and mascara. Then, went downstairs to eat breakfast.

My mom was up for some odd reason, making eggs and bacon. Even though it was unusual, I loved it. "Good morning sweetums!" My mother chirpped.

"Hi. What's the occasion?"I didnt mean to seem rude, but I was spazzing.

"No occasion. I just thought I should make my lovely daughter some delicious breakfast." Okay, the only time she is all nice and sweet is when something bad is about to happen.

"So you are sure nothing is up?"

"Well yes there is something, but I will tell you it after school. When your father is awake." Oh geat, now I have all day to think about the worst senarios ever.

"Okay whatever. I have to go now" I picked up my bag and started to walk to the door.

"Oh, but you havent ate breakfast yet?" She sat me down in a chair and put down a plate of scrumpcious looking food. I scarfed it down and thanked her, then I left. When I drive to school I always pick Fay up on the way.

FAY MY GAY BAE<3 (she isnt really gay I'm just mean to her)>> yoo, im almost to ur house. B ready!

<< k if im not outside just come get me. XD

So I drive so more, looking out the window at all the people passing by. I seen a little boy holding his mothers hand. A dog just wazzing on a bush. Some old guy waved at me and I waved back. But I didn't notice the red light... or the truck... It all went black

I heard sirens and opened my eyes to blurry men putting me on something hard and cold. I seen the little boy and his mother, the old man, and my car with a newly attached truck... Everything went black again.