7. Chances

**Fay's POV**

STILL AT PARTY

I sat on the cold ground, looking at my and Cat's star. If we ever needed each other we would look at the star, and right now I am needing her more than anything. My tears have stopped, but now that leaves quiet sobs. Just as I was about to go home and drink some more, Drake walked out.

"Hey, why are you out here?" He sounded a little more sober than he was.

"I just needed some air." He looked in my eyes and grabbed my shoukders.

"Um, no. What is really wrong? I can see you've been crying." Crap, I was hoping he didn't notice. I wanted to run out of his grip and straight home, but I didn't.

"Okay, I seen Josh kissing another girl. He yelled my name once and then I guess he went back to sucking her face off." Then I started sobbing again and the tears came streaming down my face. Drake pulled me into a tight hug. We sat there for a while and then I pulled away and he smiled a little, I returned with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry Fay. Would you like me to walk you home? I can underatand if you don't want to stay."

"You don't have to. Stay here at your house and tend to your party." He shook his head.

"Nope, it will be perfectly fine without me. Nobody will notice I'm gone. I just want you to get home safely." He sternly looked me in the eye. I just shrugged and he smiled again. "There we are. Lets go."

We walked out if his house and nobody questioned us. I didn't see Josh, so I'm guessing him and his little hoe went upstairs. Oh well. I'm going to get home, drink, and probably do some other stuff...

We were walking for about 15 minutes when I got a call from Cat's mom. We haven't talked for months.

**Shelly's POV**

"hello? Mr. Thompson?"

"FAY! CATERINA IS AWAKE! She is awake! Come quick." I couldn't believe it.

"OH MY GOD. Alright I'll be right there!" And she hung up.

"NURSE! NURSE! SHE IS AWAKE! COME HERE HURRY!" I couldn't believe my eyes, my daughter was awake. She was finally awake. Nurses rushed in and started checking on her machines. Then they started to push me out. At first I was confused, then they started saying they needed to do tests. I was not leaving that room. Not without Caterina. No. But I couldn't stay, they were just too strong and pushed me out. I had to wait for hours in the waiting room, Fay arrived shortly after I was esscorted out. All the waiting was tiring but they eventually came out and told us we could go see her.

**Cat's POV** ((Oh no))

Everything was white. I blinked away the blur and seen I was in a hospital bed. Wait- where's Cameron? Why am I here? I feel like crap. I heard the door open and seen my mom and best friend walk in. "Caytie? ((another name for Cat)) Fay was on the verge of bawling her eyes out.

"Yeah? It's me." She pulled me into a big hug.

"I'm so happy to see you. It has been hell without." I started crying myself.

"I missed you."

"I missed you more."

"Not possible."

"Is to possible."

We stopped hugging and I looked at my mom and she was smiling at the door. She walked over to me and just kissed my forehead.

"My lovely daughter, I have missed you so much. Please next time don't sleep so long. I can wake you up an hour later from now on." I laughed and smiled. My smile faded.

Cameron. He is still at Meadow's Point. He is still trapped. Now I know why he told me it wasn't all that great. He has been there for 2 years, missing out on everything. He is missing highschool experiences. He is missing out on childhood mermories. He said something before I left...

He said he loves me.

He has feelings for me? Do I feel the same? Am I too, in love with Cameron? I do.

Cameron, if this is the only thing you hear from me, so be it. But...

I love you too.

Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't updated. I know I'm terrible, but I can only update when I go to town which isn't very often. Buuuut, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I sure enjoyed writing it. Love you. Byee!