Drunk?! Pt 2

[Authors Note]
IM SCREAMING!!
WE REACHED 101 READS.
Thank you guys so much I appreciate it so I decided to upload another chapter :)

Authors POV
Jungkook wakes up and sees Jimin next to him. "He's so cute" Jk mutters under his breath. He tries to get out of bed without waking up Jimin but fails.
"J-Jungkook" Jimin says with a yawn. Jungkook apologizes "Sorry for waking you up" he says before getting up and going to the bathroom. After using the bathroom, Jungkook made breakfast. They both tried to ignore what the hyungs told them yesterday.
Flashback
"Um- Ar-are you two d-dating?" Jin ask. Jimin and I begin to blush. We both look at each other then back to Jin. "Um- No..." Jimin and I say quite surprised by the question. Rm raises an eyebrow "Are you sure?" Rm says. We both nod our heads. "Well I thought you guys were dating since you kept on kissing each other last night-" Jhope stopped talking.
"K-kissing!" Jimin and I say shocked.
End of Flashback
After breakfast Jungkook spoke "Hey Jimin i'm going to a friends house in an hour." Jungkooks says washing the dishes. Jimin nods "Ok" Jimin says before going to the bathroom.

About 30 minutes later Jungkook went and changed his clothing.
Which friends house is he going to?- Jimin thought.
After a few minutes Jungkook came back downstairs wearing something that made Jimins jaw drop. Jungkook was wearing a blue silk shirt with some jeans.

 Jungkook was wearing a blue silk shirt with some jeans

Although it wasn't much, he looked so damn good in it. Jimin bit his bottom lip.
"Damn" he muttered to himself. "Do I look ok?" Jungkook asks Jimin. Jimin nodded his head because if he spoke he would stutter. "Ok well I'm going out bye" Jungkook said waving goodbye to Jimin.
"I wonder where he is going"Jimin said to himself.

Jungkook's POV
"I better hurry" I say getting in my car and driving to my friend Felix's house.
I promised Felix and Chan that I would visit them but I never got the time.
I reach Felix's house and ring the doorbell. "Surprise" I say as Felix opens the front door. His eyes widen. "Je-Jeon Jungkook?" He says looking shocked. "Yup that's m-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Felix pounced in me giving me a big hug. "FINALLY YOU'RE VISITING ME" Felix says getting off me and pretending to cry. I smile weakly "it's good to see you too but next time please don't pounce on me" I say going inside his house.
Jungkook and Felix chatted for a bit until Chan arrived. "JEON FUCKIN JUNGKOOK WHY THE HELL DO YOU NEVER VISIT US!" Chan says hitting me. "Ow-I'm So- Ouch- Sorry" I say trying to push Chan off of me. "Let's celebrate since I know you won't be coming here any time soon!" Felix says getting his car key. "Where are we going" I ask as we 3 head out the door and into Felix's car. "We're going to a bar" Felix says with a smirk.

We arrive at the bar and began to take a round of shots. "Are you guys sure we should do this? What if we get drunk!" I say pushing my shot glass away. Chan smacks my arm. "Hey! Drink up! If we do get drunk then we will call an Uber" Chan reassured me. We all began to take shots and drink some wine. "Th-thes wineee is gooad" I say taking a sip of my wine.
"I *hiccup* knoow reght" Chan says while massage his temple.
After a few more shots and sips of wine we were all completely wasted. "O My God! Itts sooo late!"I say checking my watch. It was almost 1 in the morning. "It's fineee" Felix says. Just as I was about to take another shot I got a call from Jimin. "Mee loove is calling!" I say answering the phone. "Where are you Jungkook" Jimin asks over the phone.
"Wheee Jiminiee howwws uu" I say with a hiccup. I could hear Jimin gasp. "Are you drunk!" He shouts through the phone. "Nooii"I say innocently. Jimin sighs "what bar are you at!?" Jimin asks. "Ther Barr neer Tae homes" I say taking another sip of wine. "See you soon Jungkook" Jimin says before hanging up.

Jimins POV
I enter the bar and see Jungkook. He waves at me "Hewoo Jimins" Jk says trying to stand up. I help him sit back to his seat before calling an Uber. "Chan, Felix you're Uber is here" I say to Chan and Felix. They both nod and go to the Uber. "Now let's go home Jungkook" I say helping Jungkook stand. "Jiminn I donst want to goo" Jk says with a pout. I ignore Jk and help him walk to my car. Before we could reach my car Jungkook sits on the floor. "Why are you down their!" I ask annoyed. "Causee *hiccup* me don't want to go" he says crossing his arms
I would so find you cute if I wasn't so mad at you!- I thought. "Fine" I say before princess carrying Jungkook. "Let me doowwn" jk says struggling to get out of my grip. I shake my head. "If you don't- I'll bite you" Jungkook says with a pout. I ignore him again. I was about to open the car door when I felt something bite my neck. I look over to see Jungkook biting my neck. "I- what are you doing" I stutter.
"I'm bitting youu" Jk says before bitting me again. I laugh "I won't be able to control myself if you continue to do that" I say with a smirk. Jk tilted his head looking confused. "Will youu hert me!" Jk says with a sob. I chuckle as I put Jungkook on the passenger seat.

I sit at the drivers seat and put my seatbelt. I lean over Jungkook trying to put his seatbelt on when his eyes widen. "What's wrong" I ask putting his seatbelt. Jungkook doesn't answer. "Jk what's wro-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Jungkook kissed me. Our lips departed and Jungkook just smiles. I can feel my face burning up. I stare at his innocent eyes "Wh-what was t-that?" I say stuttering like crazy. "I! Wov! Youu!" Jungkook shouts before giving me a hug. My eyes widen and a smile appears on my face. "W-what did you say?" I ask my hearty beating faster by the second. "I! Wuv! Yaou!" Jk says releasing me from his hug. "Wants me to proof" Jk asks with a sly smile. I just stared at Jk not being able to process what was happening. Before I could answer or even react to Jungkooks statement, he came closer to my face putting his hand on one of my thighs and his other hand on my shoulder. Jungkook and My lips met. The kiss was passionate and was getting heated. Before I knew it, Jks tongue was in my mouth and we were fighting for control. After a minute or so our lips left each other and I looked at his innocent eyes once again but this time it wasn't as innocent as it seemed. "If you continue this, I won't be able to control myself" I warn Jk. Jungkook came closer to my neck and began to suck on it making me thrust my head back. "I guess that's your answer" I say letting out a moan.

[Authors Note]
I think you guys may know what's going to happen next chapter!
Thanks again for 101 reads and I can't wait for reactions for my next chapter 😊😏😉😳