My Bestfriend and My Girlfriend?!

Jimin and Jungkook barely slept that night. Jimin couldn't sleep because he was too scared of having a nightmare while Jungkook couldn't sleep because he was afraid that Jimin was scared. They woke up and went to school still avoiding talking to each other. The say went very slowly but finally, they were at their last class Science.

They both forgot about the projects they had to do until Professor Chan mentioned it. "Ok don't forget that your projects will be due on Monday. That's it for today and hope you have a good weekend" Mr. Chan said before packing up his stuff. Just as Jungkook was about to leave Lisa came up to him. "So I'm going to come to your place right," She said brushing her hair to aside. "Yup," Jk said. Jungkook wasn't paying much attention to what Lisa was saying because he was looking around for Jimin. "Well I'll see you at your place," She said giving Jungkook a wink before leaving. Of course, Jungkook didn't notice what she did.

Finally, Jungkook arrived at his house. He entered the house and saw Jimin and Momo working on their project. "Hi Jungkook," Momo said. Momo was about to get up and hug Jungkook when Jimin spoke. "Oh sorry well be working on our project in my room," he said before dragging Momo to his room.
Jungkook was about to go to Jimins room when he heard the doorbell ring. He opened the door and saw Lisa. "Hi Jungkook," she said smiling like a fool. Jungkook was quite shocked to see what Lisa was wearing. She was wearing a crop top with a skirt. Jungkook cringed at her outfit feeling quite uncomfortable.

 Jungkook cringed at her outfit feeling quite uncomfortable

"May I come in?" She asked innocently. "Sure," he said still uncomfortable. Lisa walked into his house and started to look around. "You have a nice place but do you live alone?" she asked. Before Jungkook could answer, Jimin walked out of his room to get a cup of water. "Oh hi Lisa," Jimin said going to Lisa and giving her a kiss on the cheek. Lisa looked quite surprised. "Wait do you two live together?!" she asked sounding upset. Both Jungkook and Jimin nodded their heads. She turned to Jimin. "You never told me that baby," she said grinding her teeth. Jimin nervously laughed. Right as Jimin was about to say something Momo came out of Jimins room. "Jimin we need to work- Oh hi Lisa," she said. Lisa smiled at Momo. "Yoy know each other?" Jungkook asked. They both nodded their heads. " I'll tell you next time but right now we should finish our projects. Jimin nodded. "Well- um see ya later?" Jimin said before entering his room with Momo.  Lisa and Jungkook went to Jungkooks room to start on their project or so Jungkook thought.

"Ok so since the sun is here and the-" before Jungkook could continue Lisa began talking " Let's do that later" she whined. Jungkook shook his head "No we have to finish this before Monday" he said. "Come on" Lisa said getting closer to Jungkook. " Let's have some fun," she said with a smirk. Jungkook didn't hear her because he was thinking about what Jimin and Momo were doing.

"So if photosynthesis works here then we-" Momo said but gets interrupted by Jimin. "So when did you meet Jungkook?" He asked. Mono rolled her eyes. "We met when we were three" she said annoyed. "How?" Jimin asked curiously. "He was sitting alone so I invited him to sit with me and ever since then we became best friends." She said trying to consecrate on her science book. "So have you ever liked Jungkook?" Jimin asked shyly. Momo chuckled "Jimin did Jungkook ever tell you that I'm gay?" She asked Jimin. Jimins eyes widened. "What! Really?!" He asked smiling. "Ya I'm into girls so calm down you still have a chance with Jungkook" she said trying not to laugh. Jimin looked at her surprised. He nervously chuckled "Well- I'm actually straight" he said embarrassed. Momo raised an eyebrow "When will you stop telling yourself that?! You clearly like him Jimin" she said annoyed. Jimin looked quite shocked. "Do I like Jungkook?" He thought out loud. After a minute of concentration he finally realized. "Oh my god I like Jeon Fucking Jungkook" he said in a surprised tone. "What do I do?" He asked himself.

"Jungkook let's do something else this is boring" Lisa said in a cute tone. Jungkook shook his head. "We should finish the project first" he said before starting to read his book. After a few minutes of silence Jungkook spoke. "Hey do you want refreshments" Jungkook asked. Lisa didn't answer. "Lisa what would you like?" Jungkook said waving his hand in front of Lisa's face. Lisa smirked. "You" she said coming closer. "What?" Jungkook asked confused. "I want you Kook" she said getting super close to his face. "Excuse me?!" he said backing up but Lisa grabbed his shoulder. She began to kiss him forcefully. She began to unbutton his shirt when Jungkooks door opened. Jungkook looks over to see Jimin and Momo starring at them. Jungkook looked closely and realized that their were tears in Jimins eyes. "Jimin I-" Jungkook began but Jimin ran out the room sobbing. "Jimin Wait!!" Jungkook yelled throwing Lisa off of him and chasing after Jimin.
Jungkook finally caught up to Jimin and grabbed his hand. "Jimin let me explain!" Jungkook said out of breath. Jungkook looked at Jimin as a tear went down his cheek. Jimin chuckled still sobbing a bit. "You know what's weird" Jimin said wiping a tear. "That even though you kissed my girlfriend" he said taking a pause looking at Jungkook. "I still have a crush on you" he said before walking away from Jungkook and exiting the house.
He-He likes me?!

Sorry this chapter took so long it's just that I've been busy but anyways please vote for this FF/imagine and also comment I really want to interact with you guys
Love you and don't forget to love yourself 💜

Hope you enjoyed :)