Meeting The Members?!

[Authors Note]
Thanks for the support everyone hope you enjoy the story also please VOTE on this and the other parts :)
[back to the story]

Authors POV
Jimin and Jungkook kissed and kissed and kissed for what seemed like hours. Finally they break the kiss. Jungkooks face was red but he was smirking
I just kissed Jimin!!!
He was doing a happy dance in his mind.
Jimin looked at JKs face and began to blush. Holy mother- I kissed Jeon Jungkook. Wait but I'm straight. No I'm not. Ugh I'm so embarrassed.
Jimin covered his face with his hands. "Cute" Jungkook said as he caressed Jimins hand. Jimin looked at JK with a pout. "I am not cute! I am ᴰᵉᵃᵈˡʸ!" Jimin said scrunching his nose. JK smiled and put his hands on Jimins waist which made Jimin blush a bit more. "Well your my deadly one" he said giving Jimin a forehead kiss. Jimin was a tomato now
Jungkook grabbed Jimins hand and they walked home. They were about to arrive when Jimin stopped. "I have to go to Tae's house" he said looking at JK. Jungkook looked at Jimin confused "Who's Tae?" He asked looking even more confused. Jimin smiled "HES my other bestfriend I stayed at his house when we were um- fighting" he said smiling. The thought of Jimin having another bestfriend kinda frightened and made Jungkook jealous. Jungkook clucked his tongue "So tell me more of this Tae person" he said rolling his eyes. Jimin began explaining how he'd known him since he was a child and how he lived with Rm, Jin, Suga, and Jhope. "So ya that's about it about Taehyung and the other members" he said. Jungkook looked kinda annoyed. "Hey Jk are you ok" Jimin asked realizing how annoyed he was. JK sighed "Maybe I could meet Tae and the members today" jungkook asked. Jimin smiled "Sure I cant wait let's go now!!" Jimin said excitedly.They both went to their car and started to drive to Taes house.

"Finally we arrived at Tae's house" Jimin and as he stretches. While he stretched he let out a soft moan that turned on Jungkook. Jungkook face began turn bright red and he started to use a boner. "Jimin I need your jacket" Jungkook said grabbing Jimin jacket and putting it around his waist. Jimin just shrugged "come on let's go" he said grabbing Jks hand and dragged him to the front door.
They rang the bell and a man answered "Who is it?" The man asked. "It's me Jimin" Jimin said. The door opened. "Jiminie!" A man said giving Jimin a hug.
"Where have you been I have been so worried and Jin is going to kill you he was so angry I-" The man stopped and turned towards Jungkook. "And who are you?" The man asked raising him eyebrow.
Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but Jimin nudged him. "Let's talk inside" Jimin said with a nervous smile.

Jungkook's POV
"Hey guys Jimin is here" Tae said as they entered his house. Damn his house is nice

"I've visited here almost a thousand times yet I still can't get used to this" Jimin said sitting on the couch

"I've visited here almost a thousand times yet I still can't get used to this" Jimin said sitting on the couch. I was about to sit next to Jimin when I saw 4 other people come downstairs. I recognized the tallest one as RM, the one that looked like a sunshine as Jhope, the one that looked really as Suga, and the one that looked like a mom as Jin. "Jiminie" Jin yelled giving Jimin a hug. "Eomma" Jimin said hugging Jin back. The Jimin hugged RM "Appa" he said with a smile. Jin and Rm sighed. "Just because we are engaged does not mean that we are your parents" Jin said rolling his eyes. Next Jimin gave Jhope and Suga a hug or at least tried too.
"Hey I'm still mad at you for what happened yesterday" they both said in unison. Jimin laughed. "Sorry" he said smiling. Jhope was about to say something when he caught my eye. "Who is he?" Suga asked. "I would like to know that too" Tae said curiously. "Um-I'm Jeon Jungkook" I said with a nervous smile. I watched as all their faces darkened. "So this is the bastard-I mean Jungkook" Tae said cracking his neck.
What did Jimin tell them about me and why do they seem like they hate me?
Before I could respond Jin began to speak
"Jimin can we speak to you in the kitchen" Jin asked as he walked with Jimin and the other members to the kitchen. I went and sat on their couch like an idiot.
This is how the kitchen looks for your imagination :)

Jimin POV"Why the fuck is that bastard here" Jin half yelled half whispered

Jimin POV
"Why the fuck is that bastard here" Jin half yelled half whispered. "I THOUGHT YOU TWO WERE FIGHTING!" Tae yelled. I tried to calm them down "Guys we made up calm down" I said with a sigh
"Didn't he steal your girlfriend?!" Rm said looking perplexed. "You guys please calm down" I continued to say getting annoyed.
"You shouldn't be friends with him" Jhope said looking worried. "I don't want you to be hurt" Suga said. "HE STOLE YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU SHOULDN'T FORGIVE HIM THAT EASILY" Tae yelled. "You shouldn't trust him" exclaimed Jhope. "What if he hurts you" said Rm. They all began to speak at once.
"JUST SHUT UP" I yelled without thinking. They all froze, surprised by my sudden out burst.
I am the type of person to be nice and innocent like a baby but when I get mad I turn into another person.
"I will decide if I want to be friends with him or not okay" I say sighing. "He wanted to meet you guys and since you have met I shall be leaving now" I exclaimed before entering the living room and dragging Jk out the door.
"Wow I've never seen Jimin angry before" Jin said still shocked. "Ya we've known him since childhood but I've never seen him get mad" Jhope said scratching him head. "But I'm still worried about him" Tae said with concern. The other members nodded their head in agreement

Jungkook's POV
Jimin drags me out of the hyungs house. He's dragging me from my wrist and his grip was strong, REALLY STRONG.
"Hey that hurts" I say with a pout. Jimin turns around and let's go if my wrist and gave it a kiss "Sorry" he said before grabbing it again and dragging me to our car. "What's wrong what happened I didn't even get to say hi" I said upset.
I really wanted to see the hyungs and see what type of people hey were. "It doesn't matter let's go home" Jimin said upset.
I didn't complain any further because Jimin might get angry. Once Jimin got angry at me and it was like he was a whole different person. He can be quite scary sometime but that why I like him so much
"Hey Jimin let's go somewhere" I say.
Jimin looked at me irritated "What?"
"Please" I say pouting. He sighs "Fine What would you like to do" he asks.
I smirk "I want to take you on a date"

[Authors Note]
I forgot to say this last chapter but
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH
I love you guys and hope you enjoy this chapter.
Please VOTE on my previous chapters and don't forget to love yourself.