Bestfriends Girlfriend?!

Jimin and Jungkook have been friends since childhood. They did everything together. What Jimin didn't know was that Jungkook likes him. "Jimin wake up we're going to be late" yelled Jungkook. He heard Jimin grunt.
Cute
"Come on Jimin" Jungkook says while shaking Jimin. "F-five more minutes" Jimin says in a sleepy tone. Jungkook scrunched his nose. "No" he said before carrying Jimin from the waist. "Hey put me down" he said with a pout.
Ugh why does he have to be so god damn cute
"Fine" Jungkook says with a smile on his face.
Jimin changed his clothes and came to the kitchen. "What's for breakfast?" Jimin said lazily. Jungkook rolled his eyes "We don't have time for breakfast because of someone" Jungkook said grabbing Jimins hand and pulling him to class.

Jungkook and Jimin entered the school when a girl came up to them. "Jimin I missed you" the girl said giving Jimin a kiss on his cheek. Jimin started to blush. "Oh JK this is my girlfriend Lisa" Jimin said giving Lisa a hug. Jungkook was shocked
He has a girlfriend since when!!!
Jungkook cleared his throat "Hi I'm Jungkook" he managed to say with a shaky voice. "This is my best friend the one I kept talking to you about" Jimin said with a smile not realizing how hurt Jungkook was. "S-so how long have you to been dating?" Jungkook asked still trying to keep his voice steady. "2 weeks but I never got the chance to tell you since I went on vacation with my parents" Jimin said looking at Jk with a big smile. "Well I'm going to class bye" Jungkook said leaving quickly.

He started to walk to class when someone tapped him on the shoulder. "Yes" Jk said annoyed. "What's wrong Jk" he heard a familiar voice say. He turns around to see Jimin next to him looking worried. He scoffs. "Nothings wrong" He said his temper rising. "And where is Lisa" Jk said even more annoyed "She has to go to class but Jk you know you  can tell me anything right I'm your bestfriend" Jimin said not realizing how hurtful those words were to Jungkook. "Nothing Jimin I have to get to class bye" Jungkook said leaving Jimin. It's fine at least Jimin is happy.
He likes Lisa so I should just forget about liking him.

As Jk was walking he bumped into somebody. "Sorry" the person said. The person looked up to see Jk. "Oh Jungkook it's been a long time!" said the person with a smile. Jungkook looked at the person then realized who it was. "Momo it's been so long!" Jungkook said giving Momo a hug.

I hope you guys enjoyed part 1 of this story. Idk if it's good but I still hope you enjoyed :) btw idk what I'm doing I'm just bored lol.