CHAPTER 3

PREDICTED

Amica knew it all from the beginning. She already knew the meaning of her name. Still doubting so she opened the book to prove if what she saw on the flashing images through her eyes was true.

She fixes her things up so that she can be ready to go to school. She can read things even if it's far away. She knows what people's thoughts and things that they are handling.

What an amazing abilities, right?

She doesn't know what she is. She chose to be alone because she can predict how people she encounters will end if they'll be friends. The sad reality, isn't it?

That's why she hates people around her twin. They will just use her and break her heart again and again. That is because Rothschild ancestry is the most famous surname at all time and other's said that they have some endless gold in their hands.

"I wonder where my abilities came from? Is it from my great-great-grandparents?"

Amica said with full of thoughts in her mind. She can't unfold the past but can predict the future. It makes her weird for her abilities aren't normal.

Since she's a child, she already have those kind of abilities. Using it only for her own sake. She didn't even manage to tell it to her family. Afraid that they will be frightened.

"Who knows?" she said.

Thinking to herself that maybe her family will not talk nor give attention to her if they will know.

Her school was four blocks away from her home, that's why she was only walking. On her way to school she noticed that someone is following her. She began to walk short quick steps, she's sweating non-stop while she breathes deeply as she already knows who's behind her back.

Its their neighbor named Jacqueline, she's annoyed by the way she's smiling when their eyes are often met.

"Mind if you stop walking behind and walk with me."

Jacqueline froze and obliged to Amica right away, she's seem surprised by what Amica said.

"Oh hey there Amica... I really thought you won't notice me. I was slowly taking my steps, but you noticed it already. Amazing!"

Jacqueline said and started to strike the palms to make an applause but poor Jacqueline, Amica ignored her presence again as what she expected and continue to walk.

Later on their school is waving, Amica is excited for what the flashing images made her saw. Guess someone will be busted for ruining her armchair last week. She already told the principal about it.

Poor Deon, he thought Amica won't make a move about what he did. He thinks that he's one of the terrifying person in their school. Little did he know that Amica is really the true scariest woman alive for she knows not everything but almost all of the happenings.

As soon as she got to her classroom, she saw that her desk is good as new. That made her smile even wider plus Deon is now at the detention room waiting for his punishment.

Jacqueline sit besides her, they're seatmates but they do less talking.

Jacqueline is careful not to ruin her mood and so, she will just shut her mouth and smile at her as always. No one can resist her beamed for even their classmates adored it.