Chapter Two /First Day Of School/

*Beep Beep Beep*

I groaned and rolled over and turned off my alarm clock then I mopely got out of bed.
I slept like shit last night.

After complaining skipping school for ten minutes I finally got out of bed and went to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower I put on my bra and underwear and looked at myself in my full body mirror. I hated how I looked. Not pretty, not attractive. But that's fine. I looked at the multiple deep and noticeable scars scattered across my body, My mom was sort of abusive when my dad wasn't home. So I got hurt.

After my shower I got dressed for school.

Then I brushed my hair and teeth and went downstairs for breakfast

"Mornin sweetheart"
"Hey dad" I said as I started to make some toast.

"So y/n I got that job, at the mechanics place so yeah that is where I will be working starting tomorrow, so I will be gone before you wake up for school and I will be home at around 9 each night, so I'm sorry but i won'tbe able to drive you to school everyday" my dad said. (I don't know mechanics hours sorry if I am really wrong here)

"Dad that's great, and no need to drive me to school everyday, first I am almost old enough to get my driver's license and second, we don't live that far from the school, I can walk and I will be fine." I told my dad then my toast popped up. "Shit I burned it"

"Y/N you alright?" My dad yelled from the living room.
"Yeah I'm fine I just don't have time to eat, I'm going to be late" I said and ran up to my room and grabbed my hoodie and my backpack.

"Here let me give you a ride" my dad insisted and I wasn't going to argue.
I went inside and watched a blue jeep drive by, looks like a kid was driving. Just another guy about to be late for school I thought and got into my dad's car and he drove me to school.

...

I walked into the school and saw that I was late. "Well Fuck" I said out loud.

"Hey are you lost?" A teacher asked walking up to me.
"Yeah sorry, I'm new and it's my first day"
"Here what class do you have first?"
"Ummm Math" I said and he led me down and through the halls into my first classroom math, I hate math so much, I'm so bad.

I walked into the room and everyone turned and looked at me.
"Well I'm glad to see you made it" my teacher said motioned for me to come and stand by her.
"This is our new student, Y/N McAllister (anyone who has seen the original Teen Wolf from 1985 might get this) she just moved here all the way from Minnesota. Now please be kind to her as she is the new girl here now" my teacher said and I immediately wanted to ditch.

"She can sit by me" a girl in the back yelled.
"Alright, y/n why don't you go take a seat" my teacher said and I slowly walked and sat behind the girl she turned around to face me. "Hey Y/N my name is Allison"