Chapter Four /Skipping School/

Well after agreeing to skip the rest of the school day with Isaac we led me over to his car and I sat in the passengers seat.
"Well Isaac where are we going while we skip the rest of the school day?" I asked looking out the window.

"Welllllll I will tell you after you give me your phone number" he said and I scoffed.
"Really"
"Yes really"
I groaned "fine" then I punched my number into his phone.

He smiled "brilliant, right let's getta going shall we" he said.
"We shall" I answered.

"But actually where are we going?"

"To a friends house, he has a huge loft. With speakers so loud music. We are going to have a small party."

Party? Really? I don't party, well not anymore I used to be a real party animal. But that's not me anymore not at all. Isaac can go ahead and try to get me to have fun but I guarantee he will fail miserably.

...

We pulled into this huge industrial apartment complex, but it looked pretty spooky. "Are you sure this is where your friends lives, OR are you just taking me here to murder me?" I half joked. It really was creepy.

"Really Y/N. Don't you trust me?" Isaac asked sarcastically but I didn't answer sarcastically "I don't trust anyone anymore"

I guess he didn't know how to respond to that he just insisted that I follow him so I did and we walked inside and into an elevator. We went up and then through a darkly lit hall and to a door. It was a huge wooden and metal sliding door, looks like it should be in a castle. Isaac opened the door and I was met with a giant open loft, my jaw dropped looking at it.

 Isaac opened the door and I was met with a giant open loft, my jaw dropped looking at it

"Wait Isaac, isn't this breaking and entering?"

"No, common" he said leading me inside. "DEREK! DEEERRREEEKKKK!!!!?" Isaac yelled.

"What are you doing here. Who is she?" I jerked my head back and there was a man standing behind me. I jumped.

"Oh she's a jumpy one eh?" The man who I presume is Derek said. He was shirtless, and he looked good.

"So this is your place?" I said.
"Yes, I own the building" Derek said and my eyes widened. Damm how rich is this guy?

"Oh hey Derek, this is Y/N, we are just here to have some fun" Isaac said.

"No your not, Isaac, find somewhere else to have sex I don't care if you live at Scott's house" Derek said.

"NO NO Derek we are NOT doing that, Isaac isn't even my friend" I yelled, I was slipping angry.

Isaac then walked over to Derek to talk to him privately. I didn't care I walked over and sat down on the couch. I thought about the people who wanted to be my friends. Scott, Allison, Lydia, Isaac, Kira, Malia and arrogant Jackson. They are good people I just, I'm scared to let people get close to me. The only person who seems not to care is Stiles. That boy is strange maybe he is like me.