Chapter 20 /Death of a Beta/

When I came to I groaned and winced bringing my hand to my head. I felt the hot familiar feeling of blood. I probably had a concussion.

When my vision cleared I slowly sat up then remembered what happened. We were attacked. I looked around the room. Stiles was on the other side of the room. He was unconscious. I ran over to him. "Stiles! Stiles wake up" I said as I shook him. He inhaled quickly opening his eyes. "What happened, who's dead!" He said flailing slightly "oh hey y/n, what's go--fuck. Wait where is everyone?"

"I don't know, I just woke up too. But I can hear noise from downstairs"

I helped Stiles sit up. "Okay, we have to go see what's going on okay?" He said to me. I nodded "okay"

When Stiles stood up before his took his first step, the minute his left foot hit the ground he toppled over and screamed in pain. Clutching his foot.

"Shit, Stiles what is it!?" I said kneeling next to him.
"L-leg" he said through gritted teeth tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Let me see it" I said and he shook his head. "Stiles, I can't help you if you won't let me see what's wrong" I spoke and he gave in. I carefully pulled up his pantleg. His ankle was bloodied and bruised. I reached out and touched it lightly. "Ow Y/N Fuck!" Stiles yelled in pain. I retracted my hand quickly.
"Sorry, I'm so sorry"

"Its fine y/n"

I put his pantleg down "Stiles, I think your ankle is broken."

Stiels eyes widened "are you sure?"
"No of course I'm not sure, do I look like a fucking doctor to you!? Do I have a PHD, M.D none of that. So no, I don't know" I snapped  Stiles looked surprised at my sudden outburst. I looked down and away from him "sorry, I'm just scared and stressed and don't know what the hell to do"

"Its okay" Stiles said slowly sitting up. He put one hand on my cheek "I don't know what the hell I'm doing either. Why we're here, we are human. We could easily get hurt" he gestured to his leg. "Or die" he said with much sympathy.

Then we heard a loud thud and screaming and yelling from the main floor. I looked to Stiles. We both had the same look of worry and fear.
"We have to go" Stiles insisted.
"Agreed" I replied. "Here let me help you" I said slinging one of his arms over my shoulder so I could help him walk.

We shuffled over to the edge of the room. I poked my head out first. No Alpha wolves in the hall. Good.
Then Stiles and I made our way though the hall. We're by Derek's room. Moving down the hall.

Then Stiles phone rang. He grabbed it from his pocket and held it to his ear. I could hear it all because my head was very close to Stiles'. It was Scott.

Stiles, I found Deaton. I'm going to save him.

"Scott, did you not read my text!? We need you Here! At the Loft. Kali and the other Alpha's are attacking us. I broke my fucking ankle" Stiles scolded.

I'm sorry, but almost the whole rest of the pack it there. You guys should be okay.

"And if we're not, I blame you" Stiles said then hung up shoving his phone back into his pocket mumbling something along the lines of 'stupid scott, and his stupid boss' we reached the stairs and we carefully but quickly moved down them. Stiles winced and whimpered on every step trying to keep pressure off of his leg.

We reached the floor and what we saw was horrible. Boyd was on the floor, dead. Derek was crying over him along with Lydia and Isaac.

"W-what happened?" I stuttered while walking both me and Stiles over to the others.

"Kali" Derek said somberly "she, she made me. Her and those twins beat me and then forced my claws into Boyd." Derek said half sobbing.

"Isaac" I said and Isaac's face perked up to me his eyebrows raised. I nodded my head to Stiles. Isaac nodded back walking over to me and taking my place under Stiles arm. I walked over behind Derek and placed a hand on his shoulder. He stood up and then engulfed me in a tight hug. I hugged back as he cried into my shoulders his tears soaked through my t-shirt.

"I'm so sorry this happened Derek. But it's not your fault" I said to him.

"But it is. I should have been able to stop them" he said into my shirt it was sort of muffled.
"There was nothing you could've done okay? Scott isn't here. Isaac was down, Lydia isn't a werewolf. And Stiles and I were upstairs unconscious, then Stiles got a broken ankle." Derek nodded against me "yeah. I'm going to get him revenge"

Time Skip

I'm sitting in a hospital room. Stiles is laying in the bed. He just got his cast put on and the doctor's want him to stay overnight for observation.

Derek didn't want to come, him and Isaac had to stay at the loft. To take care of.....everything.

"Y/N" Stiles voice broke me out of my daze. "What are you thinking about?"

I sighed "just..everything. Boyd, Scott...you. Stiles. What are we going to do?"

"Survive. We're going to survive and fight." He said then Melissa walked in.

"Hey Y/N, I'm going to head home. Common I'll give you a ride. Scott's already there, he successfully saved Deaton.....with a little help from Stiles' dad"

I nodded then looked back to Stiles "well, I'll see you tomorrow?"

He smiled "yes, definitely. Now come here so I can give you a hug because I can't move very much." I smiled at the boy and nodded leaning down over the hospital bed and giving Stiles a short but sweet hug before walking out the door with Melissa.

......

I'm with Scott in his room. He is telling me about everything he saw when he was saving Deaton. Apparently his eyes glowed red while he was trying to break through a mountain ash barrier.

"Red? Like an Alpha werewolf?"

Scott nodded "yeah, Deaton said he thinks I might be a true alpha which is an alpha werewolf who didn't have to take there power from another alpha. But by the force of there own will"

I chuckled "well that's cool"

*knock knock knock*

"Come in" Scott called at the knock of his bedroom door.

The door opened and there stood Isaac with a duffle bag. "Hey Scott, Y/N" he nodded to me. "I was wondering if I could ask you a favor. Could I stay here, at least until I found somewhere else to stay. Derek kinda sort of" he looked down to his shoes "kicked me out"

Scott stood up "yes of course, you can have the guest bedroom, it is just down the hall besides y/n room. You are welcome to stay here as long as you need Isaac" Scott looked at me "what do you think y/n?"

"I think it's great. I'm fine with it. Less chores because Isaac will be doing some too" I smirked and Isaac smiled.

Word Count: 1237