Chapter Ten /First Cuts/

"Holy Shit Y/N what was that!?" Scott yelled rushing to me to se if I was okay after waking up from that shit show nightmare.

"I-I-I don't know" I stuttered.
"Why were you calling out Stiles name?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" I snapped and he looked taken back. Then Melissa cam in the room. "Is everything alright in here, I heard screaming"

"Yeah, every things fine, I just had a nightmare" I said. She nodded hesitantly and left the room again leaving Scott and I alone.

"Do you want me to call Stiles over?"

"No Scott, I'll be fine. We'll see him tomorrow at school" I said and Scott nodded.

"Do you want me to stay i here for the night? I can practically smell the fear seeping out of you"

I rolled my eyes, no I'll be fine hound dog" I said and I heard a chuckle come from Scott. Then I heard my door creak closed.

He was gone.

I sat up and cried, I cried about everything. My dad. My mom. The fact that I now have to fucking live here, yes with one of my friends but still, that doesn't mean I want to.

In my dream my mother said some really messed up things, she killed everyone because of me. Could this happen if I let these people get close to me?

I thought long and hard about everything and came to the conclusion that I can't, I can't have people close to me. I'm going to shut them out, close them off. Everyone but Scott and Stiles, they are the only ones that I feel I can truly trust. But everyone else goes, Isaac, Allison, Lydia, Jackson, Kira all of em.

I cried, covered my mouth with my hands to muffle the sobs.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, opened the drawer in the sink and took out a small pocketknife that I keep in there. I unfold the knife to reveal the blade. "So much for staying strong" I whimpered. Then I brought the knife to my wrist, I pushed the blade until it was past the skin. I winced as I cut myself. It really did hurt but I kept going. I saw the blood dripping from my cut, it was deep, it hurt.

I sobbed as I sliced more cuts on my right wrist, upper wrist of course so no one could easily see the fresh cuts that would for sure scar.

I turned on the sink to wash the blood off my arm and I cut a few more times on my right wrist. Then i washed my arm and my blade. I put the pocketknife back in my drawer and I went back into the bedroom.

I plopped on my bed and examined the wrist that I sliced, I traced my fingers over the cuts, I could feel the texture, roughness on the once smooth skin on my wrist. Well looks like only long sleeves for me now.

Time Skip

My alarm clock went off for school and I turned it off and rolled over groaning but then I heard a knock on my door.

"What?" I groaned.
"Y/NNNNNN get up, school, I'm going to pick up Kira. Stiles is going to drive you" I shot up from my bed at the boys name. Why?

"Okay Scott, sounds good. You go pick up your friend" I said.
"Will do, oh and Stiles and I need to have that Talk with you after school"

"Oh,.... Okay" I said then heard Scott's footsteps walking away from my room. I got out of my room and walked I to the bathroom, I went to wash my face in the sink when I saw that some of my blood was still around the white sink bowl. Then I darted my eyes down to my wrist. Fresh deep cuts were across my right wrist. I remembered last night, I cut myself. My first time ever self harming. Well I held off for sixteen years and here we are now.

I washed the blood away in the sink and went into my room to find something to wear. "Yoga pants and a hoodie? Yes I think so" I joked with myself and threw on my clothes being sure to cover my cuts. Then I messily put my hair up and skipped breakfast. Brushed my teeth, then grabbed my bag. My phone blinged. A text. Fron Stiles.

S: Hey Y/N, I'm parked outside come out whenever you are ready. No rush.

I thought it was sweet that he was telling me to tale as much time as I needed, usually boys will complain for girls taking to long.

To bad I was already done getting prepared for school. I walked out the front door to Stiles wonderful blue jeep.

"Morning" I said with no emotion getting in the car.
"hey" he responded without a smile at all, that's fine.

"Did Scott tell you about the talk we need to have. It's more like a really big serious secret"

I nodded "yeah he told me, what's so important about this secret that you guys just 'Need to Tell Me'"

Stikes scoffed. "Y/N, you wouldn't believe me if I told you"

I just shrugged as we drove to school.

TIME SKIP (Because really, who wants to walk through another day at fucking school)

Stiles and I are in his jeep, apparently there is a 'special place' we need to go for this talk. Somewhere where they can show me proof to it.

We pulled into the familiar apartment complex that I recognized. "Stiles, why are we at Derek's loft?"

Stiles looked at me baffled "how the hell did you know about this place?"

"Isaac"

"oh ok. Anyway come on, let's go" he said hopping out of the jeep and I followed, Scott joined us.

We walked into the loft. "Yo Derek!?" Stiles yelled.
"What do you guys want" Derek said walking down a spiral staircase in the corner.

"We need to tell her" Scott said pointing to me.

Derek raised his brows "You mean tell her what I think you want to tell her?" Scott nodded. This just got very, very. Well odd.

Word Count: 1045