Snakes and Ladders

It has been three days since we've arrived from our trip to the beach. It was hella fun. I eat my lunch that Nana cooked for me. I get ready to go to the Jones' house to hang out there. Nana gives me a box of cookies to give them.

Papa and I have been trying to make them exactly how Nana makes hers. After 3 tries, we finally got it. Papa has a cookie jar beside their bed so when he gets a little hungry he could just grab one out of it, cute.

I go to the Jones' with the essentials and some cookies. I see them filming a random video outside their house, probably for TikTok. I watch nearby waiting for them to finish. When they saw what I was holding, they all ran towards to the cookies.

"Did Nana bake these?" Jack asks while he grabs one.

"No Jack, Papa and I actually made these" I smile at him, he looks so much like Adam. Like bite sized Adam.

He bites the cookie and savors it.

"It tastes just like Nanas!"

"Thanks, it took us 3 tries to get the perfect batch of cookies."

I give them the cookies and they each have their moment with it. Adam goes near me and says.

"You should definitely teach me how to make these" He says between chewing.

"It's a family recipe honey, not an easy target"

"Well one of us might marry you for these cookies, they're worth it." Isabel says and laughs.

*ring*

I looked at my phone to see who was calling me. It's Mira. I answer the phone.

"Hey Mira what's up?"

"How come you never told me you're friends with that TikTok family?!"

"You mean sm6?" I ask

"Yes them!!"

"How'd you find out?"

"Emily just posted a picture with you in it"

"Wait what"

"Yeah on instagram, go look at it!"

"Okok I'll call you after" I say and hang up.

I open instagram and there it is, a picture of me in their car sleeping with Adam and Isabel. You know, the one where Isabel is on my shoulder and that Adam and I shared a pillow. Yes that. The next picture is that of a lone cookie Emily was holding, the street was the background. The post was captioned 'Throwback to 5 days ago! I hope none of these three kill me 😹 Also thank you y/n/ig (your ig username) for these cookies! Our forever fave 😋 '

I looked at the comments and it was full of people asking who I was and why I'm friends with them. I call Mira and she answers.

"Mira!"

"Y/n if you don't introduce me to George I swear I'll kidnap you"

I laugh.

"Don't worry I will! Come by here next time you might just become friends with him too"

"I don't wanna be just friends!" She laughs.

We talk a little and we say our goodbyes. She's always fun to talk to. The others were just finishing their cookies and walking to their house. They invite me in to hang out. Adam nudges my arm and proceeds saying.

"So, what do you say we bake some brownies?"

"What if we compete to see who makes the better brownies?" I ask him.