ISABEL: A New Beginning

like usual, dont play the song yet! PLAY IT WHEN ISABEL SAYS TO PLAY IT

"Bye! You guys have fun." I kiss Adam on the cheek and he walks outside the door waving at me.

I plop myself on our bed. This day was tiring. I take my makeup off, took a bath, and change to my cozy clothes. I open my phone to text Audrey because we haven't talked that much in the past few days, only to be greeted by a Low Battery. I look around our room to look for my charger.

Shit, I left it in the car.

Adam brought his charger with him along with his power bank. I quickly message Emily to ask if they have a spare charger in their room.

'Hey em! Was wondering if you guys left a charger in your room that I could borrow because my phone is about to die and I left mine in the car.'

'I do! You can borrow mine. We didn't lock the door so you could just go in. I'll bring back your charger later :)'

'Thanks em ❤️'

I hurriedly go out the door of our room and in theirs, only to be greeted with Isabel who was fast asleep.

"Hey." I slowly wake her up, careful not to startle her.

"Hhngh."

"I thought you guys went out for a quick ride?" I ask.

"I'm sleepy I don't want to." She covers her face with a pillow.

"You can't just go to sleep without taking a bath or changing your clothes." I remove the pillow from her face that by the way still had make up on.

"I'll change clothes, that's it. Bath? No. I'm too tired for that." She says groggily. She really is sleepy.

"Fine." I search for cotton pads and a cleanser on their drawer, luckily, I found them along with some more skincare products. I plug in my phone quickly to charge it.

I go on top of her and sit, pining her down with my body weight. I pour the cleanser on the cotton pad, move closer to her face, and wiped her makeup off delicately.

"Y/n." She says.

What the fuck. Her breath smells like alcohol.

"Isabel. Did you drink?" I ask.

"No!"

I look at her, making sure that my emotion gets through her.

"Okay, maybe a little." She laughs.

"What? When? And how did we not know this?"

"Stoppp. You're noisy." Isabel puts a finger above my lips to stop me from speaking.

"No. I'm serious! Who gave you alcohol?"

"Siri!" She shouts.

"What?" I asked, I'm very confused.

"How may I help you?" Her phone says.

Ah, Siri.