Water

I open my eyes and see Isabel cradled in my arms. I kiss her forehead, stand up, and pour myself a cup of coffee. I sit on the chair beside the window and gaze at the buildings outside while sipping my coffee.

After the events of last night, I couldn't get it off my mind. What do I feel for both of them? Which one of them do I like more? I sit there wondering.

Isabel walks up to me and kisses my cheek.

"Morning y/n"

"It's afternoon Isabel" I say and kiss her cheek back. I move my chair so she could sit on me. I hug her from behind while she sips on my coffee.

"I'm going to the rooftop. You coming?" I ask her.

"Nah, I'm still sleepy" She yawns and stands up to go back to our bed.

I kiss her goodbye, brushed my teeth, fixed myself up, and went outside. Audrey texted me so I pulled my phone out to read her message while I walk to the elevator.

'The pics last night were so good :( I wish I went 💔'

'I would kidnap you just so you could go' I reply as I enter the elevator.

A hand pulled me in, I looked up from my phone and it was Adam. He closed the elevator doors and the moment it shut, he grabs me towards him and starts kissing me. He holds my waist, pulling me closer to him as we make out.

"Adam" I giggle between kisses.

He gives me one final peck on my nose and he pulls away.

"Well hello to you too" I tell him.

"Where are you going?"

"To the rooftop. I was planning on chilling there for a while."

"I was told to buy us some food for lunch but I guess I could spare some time for you."

"Adam it's fine, lunch is a lot more important."

"You can be both." He says and winks at me.

HUH

I look at him with an annoyed look and he sighs.

"Fine, but I'm going up there after buying. I'm writing a song."

The elevator arrives at the ground floor and it opens.

"Sure sure byee" I wave at him and he walks outside, I press the button for the rooftop. I resume texting Audrey. She said that the picture of Adam and Isabel both kissing my cheeks blew up, I didn't open any of my social media accounts yet, but I'll be doing that later.

I reach the rooftop, there are a lot of people. I see Claire having a mini photoshoot wearing her neon bikini. She sees me but acts like she doesn't. I sit on a chair near the pool bar and open instagram. Shit, it really did blow up.

Both Adam and Isabel posted them yesterday, the comments were well, weird. It was a mixture of emotions, some sad, some are mad, some are happy. I look at Claires instagram and see that she posted a pic from last night. A picture of her kissing Adams cheek. I read some of the comments.

'OMG YES'

'y/n who? 🙈'

'y'all look better together ❤️'

'cuties!'

'that y/n girl seems like a whore anyway 🥴'

She liked the last one. I look at her from afar, she's still trying to get a good photo.