one

if there was something corbyn hated more than anything in his life, it was highschool. he found learning improtant; but the stupid and annoying kids and teachers just made it pointless to him.

why get up in the morning to face that? but convincing himself that he only had one more year to go was convincing enough for himself. and he would live it out just as he did every other year. as himself with his best friends.

he was finally senior and nothing had really changed. he was still best friends with two girls, christina harris and tatum dahl, was gay, and had an obsession with the boy band why don't we.

and he wasn't afraid to go out into the world confessing those things.

corbyn was proud of who he was and where he was in life. a smart kid who made good decisions, never slept with anyone, drank slightly occasionally, and never took drugs.

he could say he went to parties and lived out the proper teenage life; consedering he wasn't straight and obsessed with a boy band, but was still a good kid.

part of the reason he was so accepting of himself was because of why don't we.

in the band, there were four memebers. jack avery, zach herron, jonah marais, and daniel seavey. zach was his personal favorite.

but, jonah and daniel were succesfully dating and always encouraged people to be their selves and not to worry about others opinions, but do what made you happy.

corbyn loved them. their music, there personalities, their looks, their attitudes; everything. corbyn could gush over them for hours.

he even had fan accounts. his instagram and twitter being @herrons.cutie. he had 3.2k followers on twitter and 4.1k on instagram. 4,000 people followed him to watch him gush over boys and psot content of them. not that he was complaining.

but, to say he was happy teenager was and understatment. he didn't think life could get any better, he had most of the things he wanted.

------
*unedited*

[ i know this is short, it's more like a proluge- i lowkey feel like this book is gonna floor because it's zorbyn 😔 so,,, tell you peeps to read it 🥺🤪 much love - jayda <3. ]