~ afternoon ~

I walk downstairs and look at the clock. 12:15... 'i overslept agian' I think to myself and groan. 'well might as well cook something' I think as I find my cook book and find a page titled (favorite meal) and go grab the ingredients. I begin mixing as Boris walks into the room. I Finnish mixing and add two mixtures together and throw them in a pan. Boris sniffs the air "smells great!" He tells me. I chuckle and say "it's almost ready take a seat at the table." I then take it off the stove, plate it, and call bendy. Shortly after the little demon came running in and to the table where he then sits down and waits. I bring the plates and some utensils. I places the plates down, sit down, and start eating "these are delicious" they say in unison as the quickly eat it all. Bendy wispers into Boris's ear and leaves. I finish my food and both Boris and I get up. I walk over to the bathroom and Boris follows. "I'm going to take a shower I'll be back in a bit I say as I push Boris out and close the door. I take off my clothes, turn on the shower, wait a bit then walk in.

~ Boris's POV ~

I walk over to bendy. "Soo?" He looks at me. " I couldn't tell him. He had to take a shower." I reply. "Well when he gets out then you can." He tells me. "Your right!" I respond

~ two minutes later ~

I walk into (y/n)'s room after he got dressed and hugged him. He blushes and asks "huh what's wrong?" I then pet his ear and awnser "your really cute in those!" My tail wags a bit. He starts blushing and replies "t-thanks." Shortly after he wispers "your cute no mater what you wear." I blush and thank him "t-that was aloud?" He asks. I respond "yeah and I could say the same about you cutie!"