~ studio nightmare ~

After Boris stands back up my tail lowers and I pet his tail. I'm not sure what's happening to me... But it won't hurt me. The current time is around 7:27 in the morning. I get in bed "I'm going to take a nap. Feel free to join me if you want." I tell Boris and he nods. I close my eyes and pass out.

~ begining of the nightmare ~

I open my eyes and I'm back in the studio and I hear a voice behind me. "MOVE!!!" I turn around and see a... Ink demon. I turn around and start running in circles. It catches on and stands still. I run into it. "Well well well. If it isn't you (y/n). We have some business to attend to~" said the demon. Is he... FLIRTING!? I struggle free. And look at him for a bit. He then reaches towards me. I go to run but I can't. I cross my arms as a type of blocking. "GET AWAY FROM HIM" you hear a voice call and then an axe lands in the demons face. I look at the thrower. B-Boris! I c-can't speak. I run to him and I hear the demon calling. I reach Boris and hug him. He doesn't even notice me. I then look around the demon and we another me running. And I see a projection of bendy. "Listen kid he can't see or hear you. In this place you've become a cut out." I look at bendy then Boris and cry. It seemed like Hours of crying. I then see Boris look at me and sit on his knees. "It's alright (y/n) come here!" I walk over to him and hug him.

~ end of nightmare ~

I jump out of bed and run to downstairs. I see Boris and Bendy. I hug both of them. "W-whoa (y/n) what happened" Boris asks. Bendy just states at me annoyed. "It was a nightmare..." I tell the both with my ears folded against my head. Boris hugs and comforts me. "Geez get a room you two" bendy says sarcasticly. I hug Boris back and my face turns red "only if he wants one." I tell bendy. "I mean a room for the both of us would be nice. But I usually do sleep in your room" Boris says and my ears perk up. His face turns a light shade of gray and I also blush very hard. "Then why don't you two yanno~" bendy says hinting to doing it. I look at Boris. He looks back at me. I break the hug and bendy stares at me. "Come on you two would make an adorable couple!" Bendy says trying to encourage us. We both stare at him. Bendy sighs and pulls us both into my room. "Since your both wolves you should know what this means. I'm not letting you out unless you 'mate' with each other." Bendy says and we both blush very hard. I look out the window and see that it's already dark out. I hear bendy moving stuff in front of the door. "While you two are 'mating' I'm going to get some sleep. Goodnight!" Bendy says before heading to bed. Well... I guess we kinda have to. Or I jump out the window and break one of my legs. "Let's just do what he says" Boris says to me. "Alright but I'm not going to start this."