~ day four ~

~ still Boris's POV ~

He looks up at me and bendy and just passes out. We both run down to check on him. I check his heartbeat. I let out a smile when I feel a pulse. "He's okay, he just passed out from exhaustion" I tell bendy. "That means he should be up in the morning, right?" Bendy asks. "Yeah. I'll get him to bed. You should probably get some rest also." I tell bendy. "Goodnight" bendy says as he walks to the guest room. I pick up (y/n) and Carry him to his room. I lay him down on his bed and lay down next to him. I cuddle him and he smiles. I couldn't fall asleep after what happened. I get up and look at him. 'he looks so cute when he's asleep.' I think to myself lightly blushing. I smile and walk down to his work room. It's covered in ink and has the same colors as the studio. I walk over to the desk and press a button. I hear a quiet sound and see what looks like a nozzle. I then look at the desk and see what seems to be book on  how to reanimate a person. He has a picture of himself. So many weird and sad thoughts come into my mind. 'no...  This is just a joke lighten up' I think to myself as I put the room back to how it was. I sneak back up to (y/n)'s room and lay down. After a while I finally drift to sleep.

~ morning ~

I wake up and get out of bed. I go and change my clothes. I walk downstairs to pancakes and both (y/n) and Bendy at the table. (Y/n) smiles and says "please take a seat. It's going to get cold." I smile, nod and sit down. We all take a bite in unison. "This is great (y/n)!" Both me and bendy tell him with a smile. "Oh it's nothing. It's just a old recipe I found." He tells us trying to shake off the praise. After we finish I stand up and walk over to his office. They both follow in confusion. I look around for the book but it's no where to be found. Come to think of it that button is still here. "Boris what's wrong" (y/n) asks. "It's nothing" I tell him (For (y/n) this was five years ago that he left the studio) he smiles and hugs me. I hug him back and both of our tails wag. After a while I stop the hug and walk to the living room with them both following. We all sit onto the couch. "Sooo~ what are we doing today?" Bendy asks (y/n). "Well... hmm... we could go shopping." He responds. "Sure!" Both me and Bendy say in unison. we all get up and head to the door. (Y/n) runs to his room to grab it bag. "Let's go." (Y/n) says as he opens the door and we all walk out. We begin walking down the sidewalk. After a few minutes we arrive at the store. We walk in and people start looking at us weirdly. I ignore them and (y/n) gives us both 150 each. "Here. Go pick out something." He tells us. We nod and look around.

~ your POV ~

I smile and go grab some stuff.

~ thirty minutes later ~

We pay for all are items and start to head home. (Bendy got some pens and Boris got a hoodie with wolf ears on the hood) we arrive at home and I put the groceries and snacks away. After everything was put away Boris come over and pets my ears. I blush and turn around. He smiles and bendy walks in. "... Yeah I'll let you two be alone" he says while drinking the ink from one of the pens. Both me and Boris blush as he walks upstairs. We walk up to my bedroom. Boris gets on his knees and kisses me. I blush and kiss him back. After a minute I stop the kiss and hug him.