The Break Up

A/N: There be cussing in this story.

~Cry/Ryan's POV~

"It's like a fist of bananas one might say!" Minx said and started laughing. I too started laughing along. I was watching one of Minx's videos. She was a youtuber and so was I. I am Cryaotic, or Cry. My real name was Ryan. To say the least I have a crush on her. But she was with Krism.

"A whole carton of milk!" A youtuber called Necro said. Soon I had someone who called me on skype. I paused the video and answer the call without looking at the caller identity.

"Cry! Wanna do some TTT with Ken and Minx?" A familiar Swedish asked me.

"Sure pewds!" I said enthusiastically.

"Good, because I already have them here in the call!" Pewdiepie said.

"Hey Cry!" Ken greeted.

"Hi!" Minx said in a high pitch tone.

"Hurry up and start the game damn it!" Pewds said spamming the chat.

"Pewds we are in the call stop typing random things in the chat!" Ken said and started laughing. Soon Minx and I joined in and we started a game of TTT.

~Minx/Michell's POV~

"Ken you traitor!" I screamed as me, Ken, Pewds and Cry were playing a game of TTT.

"What? I didn't do anything!" He screamed as he tried to hide my character's dead body.

"Psst. Cry. Hey Cry! He is just around the corner! " I whispered to Cry pretending that Ken couldn't hear.

"Mm kay!" Cry yelled as he sneaked around the corner. Soon he was sniped in the head as he was walking.

"Pewds! You fucking traitor!" Cry yelled as he realised who killed him, "Ken you better fucking kill Pewds. I don't care if you are traitor or not!"

"Okay!" Ken yelled as he rush to where pewdie was. But before he walked into the building he was shot and he died. Soon the screen changed to 'Traitors Win!' as the round ended.

"God dammit pewdie! You got us!" Cry screamed. I started laughing and soon the others joined along. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller and saw it was krism.

"Be right back guys! Krism is calling me!" I chripped cheerfully.

"Okay." Pewds and Ken said. I heard Cry muttered something but it was too soft for me to hear. I muted myself and answered the call.

"Hey bebe!" I said smiling.

"Hi... bebe..." Krism muttered.

"What's wrong bebe?" I said worried.

"N-nothing!" Krism stuttered.

"Bebe? Tell me what's wrong..." I said sounding sad.

"M-minx... I have to tell you something." Krism said taking a deep breath.

"You can tell me anything!" I said putting it on speaker so I could rest my arm.

~Cry/Ryan's POV~

"You can tell me anything!" Minx said not knowing she didn't mute her mic.

"M-minx... Stop talking for awhile..." Krism said.

Pewds:What do you think its about?!

Ken:I don't know lets hear this out for now.

Cry:Shhhh!!

"Making what not easy bebe?" Minx say sounded worried.

"Minx just shut up for awhile!" Krism shouted.

"Bebe?" Minx said sounded really worried.

"Minx! You are not making it easy for me to say I am breaking up with you!" Krism yelled. My eyes widen in shock.

"W-what..." Minx say sounding so heartbroken.

"I said I am breaking up with you!" Krism said firmly this time.

"B-but... Why bebe..." Minx said sounding as if she is close to crying.

"I just! Fell... in... love... with someone else..." Krism said getting quieter to the end.

"Okie... bebe..." Minx said sadly,"I... got to go... bye... Hope you have a happy life with whoever..."

We soon heard a crashing sound and muffled sobs. It broke my heart to see her like this.

Pewds: Do you think she will be okay?

Ken: She just broke up. Do you think this is her first break up?

Cry: We should do something... It's heartbreaking to hear her cry like this...

Pewds: Yea...

Soon right after we made up our minds we heard a door slam and foot steps fading.

"Do you think?" Pewds started.

"I don't want to know..." I said, "Who lives closer to her?"

"She is currently in florida Cry... so that means you." Ken said.

"Wait what. Ken how do you know this?" I said feeling confuse.

"Minx told me." Ken said., "But enough of that go find her!"

Ken ended the call leaving me alone in my room. I soon mentally slapped myself for staying still. It was raining heavily and it was night time. Meaning it would be freezing. I grabbed my hoodie and my mask along with an umbrella and rushed out of my house looking for Minx not knowing where she could be. First I searched the parks nearby. Soon I reached a park which was secluded and very quiet. I looked around but to no avail.

I started walking back when I heard muffled sobs. I went in the park and started wandering following the sound of the sobs and there I found her. Minx. Under a tree. In the rain. Holding a gun to her head.