Be My Pillow...

~Cry/Ryan's POV~

After afew days from the day Krism called, Minx was getting happier. But I knew better. She was still dying. Her smile wasn't real. It was fake. We were planning on going to the zoo today but Minx said she wasn't feeling well. So I said I would stay home and check on her.

"Minx?" I said knocking on her door.

"Yea?" She said on the other side.

"Can I come in?" I asked. She stayed silent awhile and soon replied a small yes. I went in and saw her on the bed with her laptop. I walked to her bed and sat down beside her seeing what she was doing.

"I'm on youtube if that answered the question you were asking in your head." Minx said and continue looking through youtube. I suddenly saw a video from Krism and closed her computer screen down. She looked at me with confusion.

"You should be walking about if you are feeling sick..." I said trying to think of an excuse, "Its not healthy to sit here all day... Let's go to the park!"

"Okay then..." She said still not convinced but she got up and set her laptop down on the table, "Let's go then!"

We walked out of the room and wore our hoodies and we walked outside. I fixed my mask tighter on my face so it wouldn't fall off. We walked to a nearby park and sat on a bench. I looked at Minx from the corner of my eyes and stared at her for awhile. She was looking at the sky with a far away expression.

"Cry? Cry!" Minx said waving a hand infront of my face.

"Umm what?" I said as I got shaken out of my trance.

"You were staring you know." Minx said looking at me. I felt heat cover my face and took a interest in my shoes.

"Y-yea." I said playing with my hoodie.

"Cry is there something you aren't telling me?" Minx asked looking at me.

"N-no..." I said looking away.

"Cry?" She sang and poked me.

"Stop." I said trying not to laughing.

"Tell me..." She said and we started a tickling war. Soon we fell off the bench and rolled down the small hill the bench was on with me landing ontop of her.

~Minx/Michell's POV~

We rolled down the hill and once we reached to a stop I found Cry ontop of me. I blush lightly and calmed myself down.

"Cry?" I said keeping my voice firm, "Could you get off? You are crushing me..."

He made no move. But his arm moved to his mask and before I knew it he kissed me again. He bit softly on my lower lip begging for an entrace and I soon allowed it. Soon we both closed our eyes and I hugged Cry's neck. Soon we broke the kiss apart due to the lack of air. I blushed and looked away and he did the same.

"I never thought this would happen!!" Ken screamed while laughing.

"What the fuck!!" Cry said and I let go making him fall off me. I sat up and calmed myself down of what just happened.

"No!! Don't do this!!" Ken yelled and skipped away.

"How the fuck did you even fucking find us!!" Cry screamed standing up. I did the same and stood up brushing myself off.

"I went to your house and saw you walking to the park! So I followed!" Ken said and started laughing again.

"I followed Ken!" Pewds said suddenly behind Ken shocking him as Ken fell onto the grass laughing. Soon all of us were laughing. Cry pulled down his mask to cover his face again and looked away. I looked away as well.

"Now look! They are both uncomfortable now!" Pewds said jumping on Ken's back, "Let's go grandpa!"

Soon Ken and Pewds skipped away yelling 'wheeee' leaving me and Cry alone once again.

"Sorry about that... Umm... just now..." Cry said shyly while looking away.

"M-me too..." I stuttered looking away as well.

"Sorry..." Cry said again, "Let's go back..."

I nodded and we started walking back in silence. Once we reached back and I made my way to the guest room but was stopped with someone pulling my hand. I looked behind and saw Cry holding my hand. His blank mask holding it's poker face.

"Cry?" I questioned as he walked closer still holding my hand. Without thinking I took a step back and found myself at a wall. His hand pinned me to the wall.

"Ummm... C-Cry?" I asked again uncertainly. He stopped as if he realised what he was doing and backed away looking towards the ground.

"S-sorry..." He said looking at the ground.

"Don't worry about it..." I muttered but thought to myself, ' What was he trying to do? What did he almost do!'

"I should check if the door is lock... Don't want Ken barging in..." Cry said walking to the front door to check if it was lock. I walked to my room and closed the door behind me. I took deep breaths and saw the time. It was late at night now. I went to the bed and sat down. I took my laptop and opened it. I realised I haven't posted a video in days so I decided to do one. So I did a recording of the newest game, Alien Isolation.

"Hey guys, Manga Minx here! How's it going. And I haven't been posting much videos these days as well... Me and Krism broke up... So yea I've been depressed but now everything is fine! Everything is all good now. So lets get on with the game!" I said and started playing screaming when the alien suddenly shows up.

"Minx?" Cry asked while he knocks on the door.

"Oh shit. Hold on guys. Cry is calling!" I said and paused the recording as Cry walked in.

"Recording?" He asked.

"Ye. I haven't recorded for days!" I said grinning.

"Mind if I popped in then?" Cry asked sitting down besides me.

"Sure!" I said as I started the recording again, "Guess what guys. Special guest introduction! "

"Hi." Cry said.

"If you haven't found out who that was. It was Cry!" I said and soon got into the gameplay.

"Do I need this? Oh shit. He is near by. Where is he?" I said turning my character around to be face to face with the alien. Me and Cry screamed and soon started laughing as my character died.

"Well guess that's the end of the video guys!" I said, "Cry say bye!"

"Cry say bye." He repeated and we started laughing. I ended the recording and took a look at the clock to find it was midnight.

"Oh shit has it been that long?" I questioned taking a look at the time.

"I guess so." Cry said standing up and stretching. I did the same when Cry jumped back onto the bed.

"Cry? Don't fall asleep on my bed..." I said pouting.

"No I'm tired." He said.

"No you aren't sleeping here." I said and pulled his pillow he was hugging away from him.

"Fine then you will be my pillow..." He said and pulled me onto the bed and hugged me. Soon I heard soft snores coming from him and I soon fell asleep in his arms.