Huggiez~

~Cry/Ryan's POV~

I arrive at the hospital later then expected. Correction I came at ten at night. But when I went into Minx's room I saw Minx herself sleeping at the window. I walked towards her and carried her bridal style. She snuggled closer to me making me blush. I was glad I had my mask on. I placed her in the front seat of my car and went into the driver's seat still blushing. I sat there awhile to calm myself down before driving off to my place.

Once we arrived at my house I picked Minx up bridal style again and went inside. I closed the door with my foot and went to the guest room which I set up for Minx. I laid her down on the bed and went to walk off when I heard Minx muttering something. I walked closer and leaned in to hear what she is saying.

"Krism... Why..." She whispered. I felt my heart sink and I started to walk away when I got pulled into the bed. I looked and saw Minx still sleeping but hugging me at the same time. I blushed madly at what she was doing and tried to calm myself down.

"Cry?" She murmured sleepily.

"Yea?" I replied surprised she was awake.

"Thanks..." She said and let me go. I smiled gently and stayed in the bed with her hugging her gently before slipping into a peaceful sleep.

~Minx/Michell's POV~

I woke up and found myself being hugged on a bed. I looked around and noticed Cry was hugging me, his mask was still on but slightly hanging off. I bushed and tried to wiggled out of his grasp without waking him up. When I almost got out of his arms he pulled me into a tighter hug making me turn crimson.

"Well! Never thought I would see this if I came over!" A familiar voice rang. I look over Cry's shoulder to find Ken standing at the door grinning.

"Shut up..." Cry murmured sleepily and hugged me tighter.

"Cry?" Ken sang, "Wakey, wakey!"

"Ken shut the fuck up. I'm sleepy." Cry said sounding annoyed. I blushed crimson and tried calming myself down while Ken laughed his head off. Ken took his phone and took a picture.

"Cry. Look who you are hugging!" Ken said brusting out in laughter when he saw Cry pulled away from me and started freaking out.

I took deep breaths and said calmly, "I might die of suffocation next time from you hugging me so tightly Cry!"

"Shut up..." Cry said looking away. I giggled and Ken brust out laughing again.

"How did you even get the fuck in here?" Cry said looking at Ken.

"The door was unlock!" Ken said and started grinning, "I was knocking on the door with all my might! But I figured you might be recording a game. And I pushed open the door to find it surprisingly unock."

"You broke into my house?" Cry said and started laughing.

"Of course! That's why I would knock on the door with all my might!" Ken said posing. Soon I started laughing along with Cry.

"So... breakfast? " Cry questioned.

"No. Lunch." Ken said, "You slept through breakfast! "

"Explains why you are here." I said grinning.

"Of course!" Ken said and changed his pose.