Naw~

~Cry/Ryan's POV~

I woke up and found myself hugging Minx as she slept. Memories of last night came to mind and I remembered why I was hugging her. I hugged her tighter and she woke up.

"You up?" I asked grinning when I saw her turn bright red.

"Y-yes so let me go." She stuttered.

"You sure you are okay? You're stuttering..." I said smirking.

"Yes now let me go. You're going to suffocate me." Minx said tried to wiggle out of my grasp. I held on tighter and grinned.

"No... I'm still tired..." I muttered and hugged her even tighter when the phone rang.

"C-Cry. The phone." She said still wiggling out of my grasp. I used one hand to grab the phone but I sat up pulling her into my lap.

"Hello?" I said sleepily.

"Cry open the door! I am banging it with all my might!" Ken yelled.

"No! I'm still sleeping!" I said and hugged Minx tighter putting my chin on her head.

"Cry you sure?" Ken said smirking.

"What!" I said closing my eyes.

"Well its that I see you hugging Minx there... should have closed the window!" Ken said. I looked towards the window and saw Ken there with Pewds behind him giggling. I groaned and laid back down using Minx as a pillow once again.

"Naw! Don't go back to sleep now!!" Ken screamed knocking on the window.

"I'm too sleepy! Go the fuck away!" I said and hugged Minx tighter. I heard Minx giggling but I kept hugging her. She took the phone from me and started talking.

"Oh hi!" She said still trying to wiggle away from me.

"I see you are having abit of trouble there!" Ken shouted from the phone.

"Yeap... Can't get out of this death grip!" Minx said as she paused to catch her breath.

"Don't worry Minx! The window's open!" Ken said as a rush of cold wind came at us.

"Close the fucking window Ken!!" I screamed and pulled a blanket over me, covering Minx as well.

"Naw come on!!" Ken shouted. I pushed up my mask abit and kissed Minx. I covered my face again with my mask and the blanket fell off.

"Cry!" Pewds said and bear hugged me and Minx.

" Minx you okay? You are kinda turning red there..." Ken said stifling a laugh.

"S-shut up!" Minx said and finally managed to wiggle out of my grasp. Soon me, Ken and Pewds began to laugh madly at Minx's reaction.

"Okay!" I said once we all calmed down.

"So Cry! Did you tell Minx yet?" Ken asked smiling.

"Tell what?" I asked curiously.

"You haven't?!" Pewds screamed and they dragged me to the living room leaving a confused Minx back in the guestroom.

~Minx/Michell's POV~

Cry was dragged out of the room leaving me very confused. I snuck out of the room and followed them.

"How did you not tell her?!" I heard Ken yell.

"Ken keep it the fuck down!" Cry whispered.

"You have a crush on her! You hugged her and kissed her under the freaking blanket!" Ken whisper yelled.

"Yea but-"

"Cry you go tell her soon!" Ken said and I heard footsteps walking towards me. I rushed back into the room and sat down on the bed. Thinking.

"Hey Minx?" Cry said walking into the room.

"Ye?" I said trying not to let them know I was listening in on their conversation.

"I-I have to tell you something?" He said putting a hand behind his head messing about with the strings of his mask.

"Yes?" I said holding in a laugh on how cute he was. When my phone rang. I looked at the caller's identity and dropped my phone. It was Krism.

~Cry/Ryan's POV~

I heard Minx phone rang. When I saw her reaction and when she dropped her phone. I walked beside her and looked at the caller and saw the one name I thought never hear of again. Krism.

I looked at Minx and she was shaking. I hugged her reassuringly and took her phone.

"Let's just hang up." I said looking at her. She nodded and looked down. I hung up the phone and tried to comfort Minx. After awhile she calmed down but she wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Listen Minx it's okay. We are here for you." I said and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"O-okay..." She said taking a deep breath.

"So... I was saying just now..." I started saying, she looked at me expectingly making me even more nervous, "W-well..."

"You don't have to go through all this trouble you know..." Minx said now laughing like her old self.

"Wait what?" I said feeling confuse.

"I heard everything!" Minx said now laughing like mad. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Well then if you heard it I can ask this question.." I said taking a deep breath, "Minx... Will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked at me her violet eyes sparkling. She soon smiled and hugged me making me fall onto the bed.

"Yes!" She screamed and kept hugging me. I smiled and soon clapping was heard. I looked up to find Ken and Pewds grinning and clapping.

"My god no more Pewdiecry!!" Ken screamed and acted hurt.

"No more pewdiecry!" Pewds said pretending like he was shot in the heart.

"Sorry friend." I said smiling.

"Cry take off your mask dude!" Ken said turning around and pulling Pewds out the door and closing it shut behind him.

~Minx/Michell's POV~

I saw Ken drag Pewds out the door and Cry looked at me.

"Do you want to see what's under the mask of Cry?" He asked me.

"To be honest I wouldn't really care!" I said honestly and hugged him.

"Then you can see." He said undoing the strings his mask fell off his face and showed his messy brown hair with beautiful green eyes. I smiled and hugged him.

"Did you really think showing me your face will make me act any different?" I said smiling.

"Nope." He said and kissed me.

"Aw!!" Pewds screamed. We broke our kiss and look at them soon we started blushing.

"Cry I didn't know you look like that!" Ken said grinning. Cry realised he didn't have it on.

"Don't worry about it Cry! The only reason you need you mask now is to hide your blushing!!" Pewds said and ran out the door with Ken right behind him.

"God dammit Pewds!!" Cry screamed as he continued blushing. I started giggling and Cry turned into a darker shade of red.

"Oh shush Minx." Cry commanded and kissed me. I wasted no time to kiss back.

"Awee!!!!" Pewds said.

"Pewds!!" Ken said and we heard the door close.