Heart stopper.

Milo yawned and rolled over to check the time. 6 am. This was the time she would always be lost thinking of things, but Milo didn't want to think. She got up and slipped on workout leggings and a sports bra. Thankfully this house had a gym so she didn't need to go outside. She grabbed her phone and made her way. As she approached the doors, she saw Dimitri. She knew he was built, but he was really built. She walked in and went to the treadmill.
"What are you doing up?" Dimitri walked over and got the treadmill beside her.
"I usually wake up between 5 and 6 am. Work out for a bit to start my day." Milo started running and looked at Dimitri "what are you doing up?"
"I wake up at 6 am. I also work out, then I go to see my friends. I was wondering. Wanna come along. Wait don't you have school too?" Dimitri jogged and looked out the window.
"Nope. I had a talk with my parents after the meeting. I'm actually graduating this year as a sophomore which is awesome. I have all the credits. I just need 2 more of ones I really want. I'm finishing it online. Plus I don't wanna go to college. The mafia is my career as we speak." Milo increased the pace of the run and smiled.
"Oh so you're big big smart." Dimitri laughed and the two worked out together. Having really interesting conversations and getting to actually know each other. Milo felt her heart jump many many times. Was she actually starting to feel something for Dimitri.

    Milo walked into her room with a huge smile plastered on her face. As she walked to the bathroom all she could feel was happiness. The last week had been living hell for her, but if she could feel the this type of happiness everyday. She'd heal faster and love more. Milo just wanted to forget about what that man had done to her. Forget the whole moment, but she knew that wasn't going to happen. At least not for a while. Milo slowly undressed and got into the shower. Letting the water hit her face reminded her of everything. She hurried and got out. She didn't want to think of the rain. Of how hard the rain was pouring. How the rain drowned out her calls for help.
    "I need to stop thinking of that. He's dead. He can't hurt me anymore. Why am I tormenting myself?" Milo rubbed her eyes and walked to the closet. Slowly picking out a black flowy dress. White pumps and letting her hair down. Milo slipped on her engagement ring and walked down stairs. That's when she got call. From an unknown number. As she picked it up. Her heart dropped. The voice. It couldn't be that voice.
     "You thought you could get rid of me. Well maybe I can get rid of something you love. Reina just might die walking to school today. Let's hope you can get there on time. Bye florist..." Milo dropped her phone and bolted out the door. Running down the street till reaching the corner of the high school. That's when she saw Reina crossing the street, and a black car speeding towards her. Dimitri looked up from talking to his friends to see his Milo full sprinting into the street. Without thinking twice Milo ran with her life and pushed Reina out of the way. The car hitting her instead.
     "MILO NO!!!!" Dimitri felt his heart stop and ran after her. Milo laying on the ground. He dropped to her side and held her face. "Don't worry you'll be okay. It'll be okay. Don't give up on me. I need you."
     "I'll call her parents. We can't take her to the hospital. It'll expose all of us. Her parents have doctors and surgeons on stand by just in case of just anything." Reina was sobbing out words and contacting Marisol. Dimitri's friends pulled their guns out and surrounded them.
     "Dimitri we got you. No one can see you guys and we intend to keep it that way. We know press wouldn't help right now. Just tell us what you need and we got you." Dalton smiles and kept guard until her parents arrived.

     "W-where am I? Dimitri? Dimitri where are you?" Milo groaned softly as she opened her eyes.
     "I'm here love. Don't worry I'm here." Dimitri held her hand and gave it a soft kiss. He was just so happy to see her beautiful eyes. She softly squeezed his hand and smiled.
    "Is Reina okay?" Milo looked at him and felt tears start to form.
     "She's okay. You saved her. She just feels really guilty, but knowing you. I told her that you would do it again if you had to." Milo softly giggled to his words and let a soft smile form on her face.

     Marisol sobbed uncontrollably while holding Jackson tight.
     "Baby I could've lost my child. Who could've done that. Jack we could've lost our daughter. Thankfully you share the same blood as her father. Thank you for doing the blood transfusion love." Marisol hiccuped and snuggled her head into his chest.
    "Love. I'd give her all my blood if it were necessary. She's my daughter. I may not be her biological dad,  but I'm her real dad. I almost lost myself today. She's my daughter. She made Alex a big brother. She's my kid." Jackson kissed her head and rubbed her back.

      "Well Mrs.Giovanni. Luckily all you have a bruising on your ribs and legs. We've already controlled the internal bleeding. Right now you need rest. You just had abdominal surgery. You're going to need round the clock care for the next two weeks. You're mother was insistent but ur husband was stubborn on wanting to take care of you." The doctor laughed and left the room. Milo smiled and looked at Dimitri.
      "You stubborn man." Milo smiled and couldn't help but just look at him. He was just winning her heart as the day passed.
     "Well as your fiancé. I have bought us our house. It's really big and nice. I was gonna surprise you yesterday but people got in the way. Now that you're finally awake today. We're going there. Don't worry. The maids have moved everything from the other house to ours. I will be your 24/7 nurse." Dimitri grabbed some sweat pants and a tank top, and helped Milo sit up. Thats when she grabbed his face and blushed. Her hold was soft and gentle, and her heart was beating a millón times per second. She looked him in the eyes and leaned in. Slowly touching their lips together. Dimitri held her head and kissed her so soft and gentle. As the two broke away. All they could do was look at each other with a smile all over their faces. Maybe this was love. Maybe Milo actually fell in love with Dimitri Giovanni. Maybe he really did steal her heart.