Different

Milo got ready early and smiled. Shopping was one of her favorite things to do, other than watch Grey's Anatomy. She slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans, cute red blouse, and black booties. She put her hair in a high ponytail and walked to the kitchen. Marisol was already up and dressed. She was always the one to wake up the earliest.
       "Pancakes are on the counterrrr. I knew you'd wake up early. You never reject shopping." Marisol laughed and made her omelet. Milo started to eat and scroll through social media.
       "Well not only are we getting clothes, I have to get my room decor. And a bed frame. Sleeping on the floor sucks." Milo took a sip of her milk and looked at her mom.
      "Sweetheart don't forget I need to get a aroma defuser. I left the old one at the other house." Marisol sighed and walked out to the car. Milo laughed and typed aroma defuser into her notes. She quickly walked to the car and put her seatbelt on.
     "Hey mom drive us down the way to my new high school. I know it's literally 2 minutes from the house, but it helps me remember the walking route." Milo started looking out the window and Marisol agreed. She slowly passed the High school and looked at Milo.
     "It's a huge school, but it's a public school so everyone is just like everyone else. Also. You're best friend goes to that school." Milo squealed at those words and clasped her hands together.
     "Hopefully we get a few of the same classes." Milo chuckled and got on her phone.

      Once at the mall. Milo picked out all the room decor she wanted and then wandered around a few shops. Milo was very girly but also loved the color black. She liked alternative music, and got excited when she saw a hot topic. She already had a few shopping bags and walked in. She first thing she looked for was black dresses, or really cute edgy jewelry. From time to time Milo liked dressing in black. Especially when she'd go on missions with her Mom or Alex. After a few hours of shopping she made her way home. Her mom picked her up and helped her load all her things.
      "My god you bought a bunch of clothes. We have all your furniture, all you have to do is tell your dad where you want everything." Marisol closed the trunk and made her way to the driver seat. Milo got into the car and put her ear buds in. She wanted to get her room ready go to sleep. The next day she'd be starting a new high school and something so new.

       It was 9:30 and everything was done. Her clothes put up, and her room decorated. Her bed looked so comfy and she smiled softly. Closing her door. She quickly took a shower and climbed into bed. Closing her eyes and drifting off.

        Milo shot up when her phone alarm went off. 6 am. Classes didn't even start till 8:10. Milo threw her hair up and took a shower. Curled the ends of her hair and opened her closet. She always dressed to impress, not anyone else but her own self. She put on light blue skinny jeans with a white long sleeve body suit. White pumps and gold jewelry. Her make up was very light. Only a little highlight and mascara. She didn't like too much make up. She touched her face way too much. She made her bed and went down stairs to make herself breakfast. Marisol was already down there making her omelet. A waffle was sitting on the counter and Marisol put an orange juice beside it.
       "You need to get there by 7:00. Eat then go, I have to take ur brother to school because well the middle school is further away." Milo nodded at Her mom talking and finished up her waffle. She hugged her mom and smiled.
       "Thank mom. I'll text you at what time I get off school so you'll daily remind yourself what time I get off. I'll probably go across the street to eat. School food is ass." Marisol laughed at her daughters calm remarks. Marisol nodded and headed upstairs to get Carter up. Milo  grabbed her bag and started walking to school. Even thought it was 2 minutes from the house it would take around 5-6 minutes walking. A group of people was gathered at the block. Smoking at 6:55 am. What a shocker she thought sarcastically to herself. The boys whistled and the girls gave her dirty looks.
     "Hey sweetheart. This is school not a fashion show." A tan girl with blue hair yelled out. Milo turned around and smirked.
      "Just because this wouldn't look good on you doesn't mean you should be salty. At least I have confidence bitch." Marisol smiled sweetly and continued walking. A boy stopped her, he was from that same group.
      "You must be new cutie. Seems like we go to the same school, but really dressing like that will catch everyone's attention." The boy had slicked back and a neck tattoo. Kinda cute, but his arrogance was what made him ugly.
      "I frankly don't care if I catch people's attention. I wear what I feel most comfortable in. If people like it. Great job. But if they don't. Seems like a personal problem to me. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to be here by 7."  Marisol kept walking and the boy smiled. Walking back to the group he chuckled.
      "She's one of those preppy rich girls who think they rule the world." The boy laughed and crossed his arms. The girls giggled and continued to smoke.
     "Dalton. Leave her alone. Rich girls usually act tough but can't defend themselves. She won't last a day here." The deep voice look towards the entrance of the school. He couldn't deny how hot the girl was. Wide hips but slim waist. Her breast seemed big in that body suit, and her face was angelic, but her designer heels were what gave away her bratiness attitude. She was like the rest of the stuck up girls.
       "Dimitri you're definitely right on that one. Well you need to get going. Classes are about start. You need to get the hang out ready for this afternoon." Dalton threw the blunt down and stepped on it.
       "Yeah I know. I also gotta take care of some business stuff. Tell me how the little deer does today. If she embarrasses herself please record it" Dimitri laughed and started to walk down the street. The rest of the group walked into the school and made their way to their to the cafeteria. Every sat there and socialized till the bell rang. That's how Milo would be spending the rest of her Sophomore year or maybe just a little different.