Heart aches and bubble gum part 2

Milo stared at Graham. Waiting for him to say he was joking. That he actually cared for her existence, but deep down she knew that was never going to happen.
     "OMG DAD. I NEED CASH. IM GOING TO THE MALL WITH MY FRIENDS!!!" A loud pitched voice came running down the stairs and embracing Graham. Instead of long black hair. It was long brown hair. Make up caked onto her face and the smell of Cotton-candy filled the room.
     "Oh yeah. Of course sweetheart" within that instance Graham pulled out his wallet and gave a few hundreds to Cleo. Milo rolled her eyes and turned around.
       "Hey dad. Who's the girl and the dude. I've never seen them here before." Cleo crossed her arms and looked at her dad. Milo just continued walking towards the door, ready to leave behind the image of her dad. "Hey. Lady. Girl. Whatever. I'm obviously talking about you. Are you deaf?" Milo turned around to look at this girl that all of a sudden was her sister.
     "You wanna tell her, or should I?" Milo looked Graham right in the eyes and slipped her hands into her pockets.
     "Cleo. You know how I've talked about you having a sister. The Long story we talked about. Well. That's Milo. You're sister." Graham's face instantly got red and lowered it. 
    "Oh. In his eyes I'm his first born. I inherit all his legacy, so don't come here now. You're mom was just a whore who didn't know her place. Plus you might be younger. I was born in March." Cleo was so not what Milo was expecting. All Milo could do was laugh.
    "Oh god. Cleo if I'm right. You're funny. First. I don't want anything from him. I don't even have to know you guys but it's safe to say I'm better off financially without you guys. The shopping mall you go to. I own that. Not my parents. Me. Two. I was born in February, and never let my mother's existence ever spill from ur mouth. He dated my mom. You're mom was his booty call. Don't believe me. Ask your father why my mom broke up with him. No. Actually I wanna tell you. Because she found out your mom tried to sleep with him on a mission. While my mom had gotten hit by a car saving your mother's life. Oh and Graham. Just so you know. Ruby and my mom are sisters. Tell Ruby she not only betrayed her friend but also her sister. Cleo just so you calm down. I only came here to meet the man who produced my existence. Waste of time. Jeez what a disappointment." Milo rolled her eyes and grabbed Dimitri's hand.
    "Geez dad. I knew you were a monster, but to even lie to us our childhood. I told you Cleo. Stop giving dad the benefit of the doubt. Even mom can't tell the truth." The boy walked over to Milo. He seemed to just hit puberty. For a 14 year old he was extremely fit. Taller than Milo but not taller than Dimitri. "Name is Robin. Robin Juárez unfortunately." Milo laughed and shook his hand.
    "Milo Juárez. And behind me is Dimitri Giovanni. My fiancé." Dimitri shook his hand and Robin gasped.
     "Woahhhh. Congratulations sis. Happy for you two. Hopefully I get an invitation. But wouldn't blame you don't." Robin smiled and looked down at Milo.
    "You seem the most mentally stable right now. Between you and me. You're definitely getting one" Milo whispered softly and laughed. That's when she saw a woman walk down the stairs.
    "Uh. Graham. Please tell me that isn't Marisol's daughter." Of course it was Ruby.
    "Their daughter. Don't forget your husband or boyfriend or partner is still my sperm doner. Okay I'm gone. The whole family has sadly met me. Goodbye." That's when ruby stopped her and gave her the death glare.
    "What is your mom getting you to beg for her? Why are you here. You don't need him. Money. How much do you want to never come back. He doesn't want you. You were a mistake. You aren't getting anything from him." Ruby was taking as if she was in a panic. Dimitri got in front of Milo and yelled.
     "Her mother is married. Married. She wouldn't want ur pennies. Her net worth is much higher than you two combined. She lives in the mafia world where she's known for no mercy. She could destroy you if she wanted and get away with it. And Ruby. Don't forget. You were the other woman. Everyone knew about his and her mother's relationship. You were the other woman. Not to mention you were so self centered. You didn't even realize you were betraying your own sister. Marisol Juárez raised the most independent beautiful woman in this planet. She made the love of my life. Talk to her as if she was your equal again and who knows. Maybe one of you go missing.....sorry Robin. You seem to be the most mentally stable out of the family. Let's go love. We're leaving." Dimitri grabbed Milo's hand and walked with her to the car.

     "I hope you guys learned something. My sister has always been a bitch and you guys still can't change it. I'm disgusted at having you two as parents. And mom is a whore. Not to mention oblivious too. Dad. The big man is a dead beat to his first born. You'd be lucky to have her as your kid, but it seems ur brother won that prize. Cleo remember the world doesn't revolve around you." Robin rolled his eyes and walked out of house.
      "ROBIN DON'T YOU DARE TALK LIKE THAT. IM YOUR MOTHER" Ruby huffed and started to cry.
    "ROBIN GET BACK HERE. DON'T SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT." Graham got angry and watched as Cleo ran after him. He felt as if his past was starting to kick his ass. He didn't wanna ignore his daughter, but Ruby had threatened him. He couldn't leave his two other kids. He just wished he didn't have to lose Milo. He loved her since the day he knew she existed.