Do you trust me? Of course!

It had been a few hours since the concert was over, right now Oikawa and Iwaizumi were sitting at the beach singing a few songs together again.
They also caught up with each other again.
"I will be right back. I need to take a piss"
"Kay"
Iwaizumi left for the toilet at the beach.
He wasn't gone for long, maybe 2 minutes.
Oikawa felt uneasy, he felt watched he tried shaking the feeling off, it didn't work.
Iwaizumi was slowly walking back he suddenly broke into a run when he saw a person walking towards Oikawa, he knew that person.
"Tōru!"
Oikawa turned his gaze to Iwaizumi giving him a questioning look. Iwaizumi gave him the sign to get up and go to him.
Oikawa did that running to him of course he had picked up the guitar.
Iwaizumi always had sharp eyes he could see in the dark really easy.
The person looked really pissed off.
"What is it Iwa-chan?"
"There" he pointed at the person he knew that Oikawa wouldn't be able to see them.
"What is there? I can't see anything"
"Someone is there"
"Can't see anyone but I trust you on that one. Also why did you call me over?"
"It's someone I don't trust and never know what they will do next"
"Well who is it?"
"I will tell you when we get away from here. We will go to mine I don't want them to know where you live"
"If you say so…"
"Do you trust me?"
"Of course I do!"
"Good we will have to take a way through some dark alleys to get there. So please don't question the way and never, and I mean that, let go of my hand"
"I swear I won't let go of your hand"
"Good"
They left as soon as they were back in the city Iwaizumi took some turns and grabbed Oikawa's hand walking into the first dark alley.
They went deeper and deeper.
Suddenly there were some voices.
"Oh. Finally brought home some slut with you. Eh Iwaizumi"
"Shut the fuck up! He's my friend, so if you do anything to him I will make you regret it!"
"Sorry" the voice turned quite and submissive.
"Sorry about them just ignore them"
"Mhm"
There was one guy, he was new there and never messed himself with Iwaizumi, he tried touching Oikawa which earned him a pretty hard kick in his stomach.
"I said no touching. Also who let him in here!"
"No one. He was here we waited for you to come back since he wanted to mess himself with you"
"Kick him out"
Oikawa kinda scared but not of Iwaizumi but the other guys.
Finally they were in front a nice looking house Oikawa wondered how it got there.
Iwaizumi gave in a code and scanned his hand, the door opened and he led Oikawa in locking the door behind them.
Oikawa wanted to know what was going on.
"Iwa-chan…What is going on here and were are we?"
"Uhh sit down first it will be a bit long to explain."
Oikawa sat down and Iwaizumi sat next to him.
"Okay let me tell you what all of this is"

                        --------Flashback-----------
Iwaizumi had inherited a house from his grandfather who had died. He knew him he had lived with him most of his life.
Now the special thing about all of that, he had a gang. They all lived in the dark alleys they did nothing against the law just some gang fights. They all respected Hajime. He had learned how to fight, they had taught him many things.
His favorite one was how to handle a gun.
Like I already said they did nothing against the law.
They all had a license for the guns.
They were always kept in check and if someone broke the law they were kicked out.
Now Hajime was the boss of this gang.
He had some fights with those who didn't know his grandfather and didn't believe that he was the next boss. It kinda felt like a wolf pack.
He really had fun taking care of this group.
He had inherited money to and it was a large amount.
His grandfather had also given a letter written in it was that he has to use the money for taking care of himself, his lover and the gang.
He did that they went grocery shopping together like a real family for him they were still family.
                   -------------Flashback end-------------
"Wha-Okay so lemme get this straight. These guys out there are listening to you and are like a family for you?"
"Yea, crazy right?"
"Uh definitely Iwa-chan"
"I understand if you don't wanna have contact anymore…"
"Iwa-chan! I waited 7 years for you to come back and now your back and think I will leave you? Never! This sounds sort of fun"
"You think so?"
"Yes! Can I stay with you?? Do you think they will accept me without me being able to fight??"
"OMG stoppp you're acting like a child right now. Also yes you can stay with me and I will make sure they accept you and don't hurt you. Don't worry about it"
"Yosha!"
"We will get your stuff tomorrow. Also call your mother and say that you are staying with Mattsun and Makki since she kinda trusts them. I will tell Makki and Mattsun to cover for us"
"mhm"
Both started texting or calling.
Oikawa had ended the call when the doorbell rang.
Iwaizumi opened the door.
"Oh, yea thanks" he took the package and closed the door again.
"What's in there?"
"Books"
"What sort of books?"
"Just normal books what the"
"Awww Iwa-chan is still reading books"
"Of course I am dumbass!"
"Owww no need to hit me!"
"Shut up. Help me make food?"
"Well what are we making?"
"The thing the most have voted for"
"So you all eat together?"
"Well I make food and then we all sit outside together so yea"
"So cool!"
They counted the votes in the end they made lasagna.
The making of it was fun since they had to make a large amount of it.
Finally it was in the oven.
"Well I think I should introduce them to you before we eat together"
"Mhm. You have a hoodie for me? It's kinda cold outside"
"Gimme a second"
Iwaizumi came back with a hoodie, he handed it to Oikawa.
After Oikawa had put on the hoodie Iwaizumi had grabbed his hand again and walked out.
"Guys! Food will be ready in 30 minutes! I wanna introduce you to someone!"
Oikawa had the feeling they came from every angle.
They all sat down in a circle.
They all introduced themselves now it was Oikawa's turn.
"Oikawa Tōru. I'm 18 and will be living with Iwa-chan from now on!"
"Iwa-chan?"
"Yes that's his nickname! Only I'm allowed to use it!"
"Sassy"
"Anyways. His words count as much as mine and don't disrespect him."
"Yes sir"
"OMG stoppp just call me Iwaizumi! I will get the food"
Iwaizumi got up and left for the house will the other's got dishes out of nowhere and placed them on tables that also came out of nowhere.
Iwaizumi came back with the food to Oikawa and the others already joking around.
It made him feel good that they accepted Oikawa so fast.
Oikawa was happy that Iwaizumi was back and that he finally found a nice place to stay.
The place he would be staying at was cool he already loved it, it was the exact opposite from what he was used to.

What should I call this AU 😂
Gang AU?
Honestly how did it turn this crazy??