Fight

"Wake up loser"
"Nooooo just a few minutes"
"Two minutes and if you don't stand up I will make you"
"Nooo Iwa-chan so mean!"
"Shut up! I'm not gonna be late to school!"
"Iwa-channnnnn"
"Shut up!"
Iwaizumi pulled away the blanket in hope that Oikawa would stand up, he didn't.
"Oi. Stand up or I will hit you"
"Stop hitting me!"
"I didn't touch you idiot!"
"Maybe you should~"
"OMG stoppp you horny ass!"
"But Iwa-channnnnn! I don't wanna get up!"
"We have to! Or else we will be late!"
"Awwww" Oikawa stretched and got up almost falling if it wasn't for Iwaizumi's reflexes.
"Fucking high bed!"
"Oi. Leave my bed alone! It's not my bed's fault that your stupid"
"Stop being so mean!"
"Come on we need to eat"
"Fine!" Oikawa followed pouting like a little kid.
Breakfast was just some toast, they took turns in the shower. Iwaizumi made a mental note to go first since Oikawa stole like all the warm water.
Finally they were out of the house.
"Bye guys. See you later!"
"Sure thing!"
Finally out of the alley Iwaizumi spotted Makki and Mattsun so he and Oikawa ran over to them.
"Oh hey. So I heard that you moved out? Your mother was so pissed. She called my mother and I heard her yelling it was so fucking funny"
"It wasn't Makki. It ruined the mood"
"Ewwwww you were about to fuck?"
"Of course loser. We were horny"
"Can we maybe not talk about that? I'd like to get to school without throwing up"
"Sure thing"
The way to school was pretty fun, Oikawa complaining how mean his Iwa-chan was this morning and Mattsun and Makki laughing at him for it.
"Iwa-chan what class are you in?"
"Uhhh your's"
"Ha! You have all of us at your side in school!"
"God show me mercy! Why all of you?!"
"Cause you loveeee us"
"No I hate you"
"No you don't"
He gave no answer since he didn't hate them and they knew that, they always did.
Finally at the school gates, they parted ways.
"We lied we aren't in Oikawa's class"
"I hate you!"
"Sure thing"
After Mattsun and Makki had left girls started running towards them.
"Be nice Iwa-chan"
"Bu-"
"No. Be nice or we two have a problem"
"Fine"
They didn't seem to notice Iwaizumi until one of them was pushed and fell against Iwaizumi.
"I'm sorry-OMG! Are you really that Iwa-chan Oikawa-senpai was talking about?"
"Uh yes…"
"Aww wanna go out sometimes Iwa-chan?"
"No. And my name is Iwaizumi"
"Sad. Someday you will don't worry Iwa-chan"
"It's Iwaizumi"
"But Iwa-chan sounds so much better and it's shorter"
"I don't care about that. Only Oikawa is allowed to call me that"
"Awww. Why?? It sounds so cute"
"I gave him a promise when we were kids"
Iwaizumi was getting pissed off. Why the hell was he pulled into this?
"Sad. Well bye"
The annoying girl left and Iwaizumi made a mental note not to talk to her or let her near Oikawa alone, he had a bad feeling about her.
"Oi. Shittykawa, we have to go!"
"Sure thing Iwa-chan"
Oikawa said bye to the girls and left with Iwaizumi.
"And? Was it that bad?"
"Yes. One girl noticed me. She wanted to call me Iwa-chan too. She also wanted to go out"
"No one else is allowed to call you that!"
"I told her that. She was kinda pissed and left"
"Nice one"
"What's our first class?"
"Music. We are doing something with the guitars tomorrow"
"Sounds nice"
"I know. Do you have one again?"
"Yup was the first thing I bought after moving"
"Aww I still have the one you gave me"
"It still works?"
"Just fine. I took care of it"
"Mhm"
They entered the classroom the teacher was already inside waiting for them. Oikawa sat down with a place still free next to him.
"Ah hello please introduce yourself"
"Iwaizumi Hajime. I'm 18, also please don't call me Iwa-chan"
There were some gasps and whispering.
"My hobbies are playing guitar and singing"
"Thank you Iwaizumi-kun please have a seat"
He already knew where he was gonna sit, some girls moved her stuff in hope of him sitting next to them.
Of course he sat down next to Oikawa.
"Okay from tomorrow on we will be learning to play the guitar and sing some songs. Oikawa-kun and Iwaizumi-kun I hope you could help out a bit"
Both nodded, the lesson was boring since she just explained some basics.
They used the time to talk and all that stuff.
The next classes passed fast and it was lunchtime.
"So were are you sitting?"
"Over there with Makki, Mattsun and my two precious Kohais Kindaichi and Kunimi. They are dating totally cute. Sometimes they will sit in some corner Kunimi on Kindaichi's lap and they will just sleep"
"Sounds adorable"
"I know"
They sat down, Kindaichi and Kunimi introducing themselves and Iwaizumi introduced himself too.
Lunch was fun too, of course Mattsun and Makki had to make some gay jokes.
Well it was fun till a girl showed up with her boyfriend.
"Excuse me could you stand up this is our spot"
"No we sit here every lunch"
"No, there is no place for the homosexuals. So move you don't deserve this seat. The same goes for you Oikawa-san. Move away you don't deserve a place with your pansexuality"
"Uhhhh"
"The same goes for Kunimi and Kindaichi. Doing all that PDA stuff in school disgusting"
"Excuse if I remember correctly you were getting your ass grabbed by your boyfriend earlier. What they are doing is nothing disgusting. The things you are doing are disgusting. Also, get at someone for their sexuality again I dare you"
"Or what. Who even are you?"
"Iwaizumi Hajime. New student"
"Awww the new one is being all brave. Babe show him his place he called me disgusting"
"Try it you won't get us away from here" Oikawa said.
The guy was definitely pissed and grabbed Oikawa by his collar pulling him up by it.
Iwaizumi stood up from his seat.
"Put him down."
"Or else?" the guy asked.
"Put. Him. Down"
"Or what?"
The whole place was quiet no one moving all of them were shocked and scared.
The guy held Oikawa higher and dropped him, luckily Mattsun catched him before he hit the ground.
Iwaizumi had enough, that guy had messed with Oikawa so now he had a problem with Iwaizumi.
He laughed at Oikawa when he fell.
He didn't expect Iwaizumi to punch him in his guts.
The guy was shocked for a bit but threw a punch at Iwaizumi which he blocked.
He couldn't control his anger anymore and suddenly there was a big fight.
"Iwa-chan! Stop! It's enough!"
Iwaizumi didn't hear him, he was lost in anger. He had been lost in his anger often when they were kids, so Oikawa knew what to do.
The school police officer arrived and pulled back the guy seeing that Iwaizumi was lost in anger. (I don't know what you call it we don't have one)
As soon as the guy was pulled back, Oikawa walked in front of Iwaizumi and hugged him knowing damn well that it calmed him down.
It worked, Iwaizumi had calmed down blood running down his face.
His lip bleeding too and his breath still uneven.
The police officer told Oikawa to bring Iwaizumi to the nurse to check him up and not to leave his side.
They left the lunch room, there were many whispers and all that stuff.
After the nurse took care of Iwaizumi's wounds he got a scolding from Oikawa, he just looked down on the ground.
Oikawa thought he looked like a kicked puppy which was how Iwaizumi felt.
He hated getting scolded by Oikawa but he knew he deserved it.