You always care

"Where is Iwaizumi Hajime?"
"Cell xxx"
"Thank you", the old officer left towards the cell.
He unlocked the door and stepped inside.
"What is it?", Iwaizumi asked back turned to the door eyes on the wall.
"Nice to see you again too Hajime-kun"
"Sato-san!", he turned around a smile on his face.
"What trouble did you get yourself into?"
"I didn't do anything…Tōru moved in with me and his mother didn't like it and said I kidnapped him. The police believe her"
"Oh, I never liked that woman"
Sato-san, he had often played with Iwaizumi and Oikawa when they were younger he also thaught them the guitar, well more like Iwaizumi who thaught Oikawa.
"How could we show them that I didn't…?"
"Do you have anyone who I could tell my idea who can look after Tōru?"
"Matsukawa Issei and Hanamaki Takahiro, we met them when you moved. We are still in contact with them"
"Good, I will make sure you get out here. Legally"
"Thanks Sato-san"
"No problem Hajime-kun", Sato-san left him alone again.

Matsukawa and Hanamaki were just making out in the hallway door not fully closed.
There suddenly was a knock on the door and the door opened wider showing them, Mattsun's hand on Makki's ass.
"Matsukawa Issei?", a deep voice asked still outside, the person who it belonged to was looking away finding the bush really interesting.
"Oh, sorry", he muttered pulling away from Makki and adjusting his shirt.
"How can I help you officer?"
"I am here to talk about Hajime-kun"
"Did something happen, also you can come in"
The male went in thanking them and they sat down on the couch.
"So what is with him?"
"I want to talk about how we will get him out-", he stopped when he saw the boy's face,"legal I'm not trying to do something illegal"
"Okay, so what is the idea?"
"Tōru-kun's mother seems to tell the police that he isn't himself and has been brainwashed or something like that"
"Really…?"
"Yes, I'm disgusted by it too. I want you to take him to a psychologist a bit away from here who could never be involved in this. Then I want them to do the check up on him and give you what they found out. That's the way we will get Hajime-kun out"
"Mh, sounds a bit difficult but we will do it"
"Thank you very much. I have to leave again since my break is almost over"
"No problem"
The officer left and the two boys immediately went to find a psychologist.
A week later they had picked up Oikawa and were already sitting in the waiting room.
"So, if I do this…Iwa-chan will be back out?"
"We hope so. It's worth a try and don't worry we will be waiting outside okay?"
"Yes", the chestnut haired boy went through the door closing it behind himself.
"Oikawa Tōru, what brings you here? Your friends made the appointment right?"
"Yes", he laid down the news paper. On the front was a picture of Iwaizumi.
The psychologist grabbed it and quickly read the lines.
"So what exactly happened?"
"He didn't kidnap me…I went with him out of free will. I missed him, we were parted for about 8 years"
"And brings you here?"
"An old friend is an officer and he said I should get something that says I wasn't brainwashed or something like that, the police won't believe us"
"Sure I will start with some questions"
About 1-2 hours later he stepped out again, small smile on his face, his eyes were on some papers.
"And?",Makki asked immediately walking over to him.
"Here", he handed him the papers.
"Perfect!", he grabbed his hand and pulled him outside were Mattsun was taking out a cigarette.
"MATSUKAWA ISSEI! PUT THAT THING IN YOUR MOUTH AND I SWEAR WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM!",Makki yelled his pace speeding up.
"Sorry…", the other muttered handing a whole pack to him.
"Thank you", the strawberry haired boy put them away, "anygays we got it"
"Perfect let's get back and give it to them"
"Perfect", they sat back into the car starting the two hour drive home.
Oikawa had fallen asleep head against the window.
"Oikawa. We are here"
"Hm?"
"At the police station dork", Makki said poking his friend's cheek.
Oikawa slapped the other's hand away laughing a bit.
They went inside, Oikawa demanded the officer who had control over Iwaizumi's case.
"Oikawa Tōru. The victim how can I help you?"
"I am not a victim. Here", he said smashing the papers down on the table.
The officer grabbed them and started reading.
"We will check this up. If it isn't faked he can leave tomorrow and your mother will be arrested"
"Thank you", Oikawa muttered leaving and slamming the door shut.
"And?"
"Tomorrow. They will check it and if it isn't fake, which we know it isn't, he will be let go and my mother will be arrested for faking of a crime"
"Sounds good, even tho till tomorrow? That's shitty"
"Whatever, let's just get away from here"
"Yes, sir"
"Makki shut up", Oikawa said holding back a laughter.
"Bleh", Makki poked out his tongue at him.
"Mattsun, Makki-chan is giving me an attitude"
"and?"
"Do something"
"No"
"You are so mean!"
They all laughed, Mattsun and Makki brought Oikawa home staying till Oikawa had fallen asleep.
Oikawa was pulled out of his sleep by a hand caressing through his hair, his eyes fluttered open.
He smiled when he saw who it was.
"IWA-CHAN!", he yelled throwing his arms around the other.
"I'm back", he whispered his forehead against the other's.
"I missed youuu"
"Me too"
"What was that? I couldn't hear it"
"Shut up, you heard exactly what I said"
"Aww still as shy as ever"
"Shut up", Iwaizumi muttered through gritted teeth.
"Rude"
"Do I look like I care?"
"Yes. You always care Iwa-chan"
"Shut up idiot"
"Fine~"
Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa onto his lap, burying his face in the other's shoulder, he put his arms around his waist.
Oikawa completely relaxed into his touch, he had his legs around the other's waist and his hands around his neck, he had missed this, it had been ripped away from him two times. Two times. He promised himself not to let it happen a second time.
With that thought they both fell asleep again holding each other.