☯chapter 2☯

Zayn's POV

The bell rings but I am already up and out the door of the classroom. I think to myself why I runing after this kid, never mind kid, but Niall Horan the freak of the school. But, as I think that to myself, I just keep running, pushing past other kids who are giving me odd looks. But i also realize that he insn't really a freak, we just gave him that name, maybe we did that beacuse he was so quite and to himself.

After what feels like half an hour of trying to get out of the school I finally get out, only to be stoped by my friend Louis and Harry.

"whoa, Malik, what's the rush, got a hot girl waiting on you or something, maybe guy" Louis says wiggling his eyebrows, as he and Harry were my bestfriends and they knew I was Bi.

"Shut up Lou, and um yeah sure" I say quickly as I try to see where Niall ran.

"hey um, do any of you know where, niall ran?" I say timidly.

"you mean Blondie?" harry uses Niall's more suited nickname.

"I think he ran in the woods, why?" Harry adds in a suprised voice.

"I- I was just... n-nothing got to go" I stuttered quickly.

I left sprinting towards the woods not even wanting to see the confused faces of Louis and Harry. Honestly, i already know i will get a rush of questions when i see them again.

As I reached the edge of the woods i tried to see where he would have ran. It was almost redicules looking for him, but then i heard a faint sob. I then race quietly to follow it, and for about the hunderth time today, questioned myself of why i was doing this.

I stoped at a clearing in the woods with the sun coming down shining right on niall. He was on his knees sobbing, it was actually heart wrenching. He looked beatiful in a way though, with the sun shining in through the trees on his pale skin, and his beatiful tear filled blue eyes catching the sunlight that also seeped through the branches of the trees.

I got pulled out of my trance when Niall looked up at the sky and screamed ,

"WHY, WHY FUCKING ME, MY LIFE WAS FUCKING SHIT BEFORE THIS, AND NOW IT JUST GOT WORST! I was falling, but now I fucking fell and hit the ground harder than ever" he wispered the last part with nothing but saddness, but lucky for me the whisper was just loud enough for me to hear.

What he said got me thinking. I mean, i know other kids and myself bullied him a lot before so maybe thats why his life was shit before, but what did he mean about 'falling'? And even more, what did he mean by 'fell'?

I now saw Niall in a different way, but I wondered why i had a change in heart so quickly, but then again i guess i always seeked his attiention by bullying him. But I couldnt like Niall so quickly, could i? I mean, maybe i always liked him, but maybe this is just me feeling bad for him, yeah, thats what i'll go with.

Well, the only thing i know the answer to is that i will have to find the answers to my questions about Niall.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
hello! It's Gabi again, sorry this chapter wasn't as good nor as long, but I hope you guys still liked it:)
Sorry if it seems a little confusing, and also sorry about Zayn's feelings about niall, they just all over the place😁
But I think I'll get everything on a good schedule soon;)