✞Chapter 3✞

Zayn's POV

It's Friday, and it's been a week since I saw Niall in the woods, and honestly he hasn't been in school for the whole week.

But every day he goes to the woods, the same clearing, and every day I watch him. I get a little nerves of me 'watching him from a far' because each day I start to like him more.

But I just can't like him, it's just not possible. I mean what would everybody think if I even became friends with him. But, you can't help but feel bad for the kid.

Over the week of watching him in the woods, I've learned he like to play the guitar, and sing. The surprising part is that he's good at it too.

Today is the only day I didn't watching him for the whole time in the woods, I just saw if he was there (and he was) and the headed to Harry house.

Right now I'm almost arriving at Harry's house. Louis is there too, and Liam has been sick, but Liam is one of the only people I can be open with, too.

I reach the door and don't even bother knocking, Harry's house is like a second home to me, and I think I'm at his house more than my own.

I see Harry playing 'Red Dead Redemption' and Louis watching him play.

"What up, zaynie" Louis says with a wide grin.

I cringe,
"Please don't ever let me hear that name come out of your again"

"Fine" he huffs.

"So where have you been after school all this time"

"Well, um, ya know places" I say shaky, not wanting them to know I basically stalk Niall.

"Oh cut the bullshit" Harry starts,
"We know you have been stalking Blondie, or what his name? Oh yeah, Niall."

"I-I have not!" I protest.

"Harry! I thought we would said we would approach this in a easy, and calm manner" Louis pouts.

Harry just shrugs at him,
"Sorry babe, I thought we should just get right to the point"

"It's ok boobear, I guess that works, too"

If you haven't noticed, Harry and Lou are a couple, they are pretty cute together too, but sometimes there nicknames get a little annoying. They're not open about there relationship, but I think everybody knows judging by the way they act like a couple.

"Yeah well anyways, Haz and I wanted to see why you were never coming to hang after school anymore, and the awesome people we are, we decided to become spy's and stalk you. That's when we saw lover boy, as in you, stalking little blondie" Lou say strait out with no expression.

"You stalked me?!?" I exclaimed.

"Well you ain't much better there big boy" Harry said in a joking manner.

A blush spread to my face.

"W-well"

Louis cut me off by saying,
"Nah, it's chill, you too would be cute anyways, like the popular boy and the nerd. Something cliché like that"

"B-but, I don't like him!"

Harry and Louis gave me a look that had 'Oh really bitch' written all over it.

"Well I mean I can't like him" I mumbled as I shoved my face in a pillow.

"Wow, your acting like a dramatic teenage girl"

"Well Haz, he's caught up in the confusion of liking someone" Louis said as if he was wise, while waving his
hand like spongebob did while saying 'imagination'.

Louis then looked to me,
"Face it honey, you like little blond riding hood"

I gave him a weird face because that was his worst joke yet, but maybe he was just a little bit right.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello! I just wanted to tell you, there is no more cowriter for this story anymore:) 

And I also wanted to warn you guys that winter break is soon ending for me, and that means school is coming😒 so that means I might not update that much, but I will try😊

Well hope you liked the chapter!

COMMET

VOTE

BE THE SEXY HUMAN YOU ARE