Chapter Two

Y/n got out of the office before Billie. She was taking fast steps to the classroom, fearing that Billie would do her harm. After a little visit to lockers, y/n managed to get in the classroom.

Billie was late as usual. And when he entered the class, his eyes were searching for y/n. Luckily, his eyes were great at locating people that he hated. After seeing where y/n was, he took the seat right behind of y/n.

He should have been on his lucky day. Mr. Roberts was the supervisor that day and he was a pretty chill guy. Also, there were not many students in that particular classroom.

What Billie described as luck, made everything worse for y/n.

But she had made her mind not to give two fucks about Billie, thanks to whom she got detention.

She had already taken out some paper and pencil and had started to draw.

Billie opened a book. While was reading, he was waiting for her to lean her back.

When her hands got tired from drawing, she leant back to relax her muscles a bit.

Seeing the opportunity, Billie took out his Swiss army knife –which was a gift from his father. In his old school, it was pretty normal to carry a knife. Even though He wasn't sure about here, he could not let go of his habits. And the girl had deserved it.

So, he cut her hair the shortest he can without making her feel.

When she got back to drawing, she sensed something different rather wrong. When she touched at the back of her hair, her suspicions were confirmed. Something was wrong. Her hair was not that short. She wanted to scream but she knew that it would cause more trouble. She bit her lips and a couple of tears fell down from her cheeks.

Following that incident, all y/n did was to try to hold back her tears and try to distract herself from her new probably gorgeous haircut.

When it was time to leave, y/n was the first to leave the classroom.

Unlike her, Billie gathered his stuff but waited for Mr. Roberts to leave first. He seemed he did not have any rush.

Y/n was walking fast but not too fast to attract some attention. As she left the building she relived, not knowing the trouble just began.

Billie came near her at the schoolyard, shot her a single look and said:

"I didn't think it was possible for you to look uglier."

Then continued walking towards the bus.

And this was what broke her down. She started crying, for real this time. She was not feeling good. She called Eve to find some comfort as she walked home.

"H-hey... How are you?" She tried her best not to sound like she was crying.

"Fine, I was doing Ms. Hennigan's stupid homework. It is the first fucking day of the school. Can you believe her? Ugh. And my mum said she won't be cooking dinner tonight. She will go out with my dad for a romantic night. It seems having a teenager child is not romantic enough. So, I will have to order some food. Wanna come over?"

From the way of Eve spoke. It looked like y/n did succeed in her goal.

"Yeah. I'll be there in 30," said y/n, fastening her steps.

"Okay. Don't forget to bring some snacks or I won't let you in." Eve was sounding more serious than she had ever sounded.

"I know," said y/n emotionless then, hung up the phone.

Billie sat silently on the bus, listening to his music waiting for his stop to arrive. When he got out of the bus, he looked thoughtful, not looking around, crossing the street. His nose was buried in his phone, still avoiding seeing his surroundings.