♡ E I G H T ♡

- hyunjin pov -

we're currently at las vegas right now because we're having a tour here.

las vegas, a place where the person i love the most live. im wondering if she's doing fine now, i know we stopped talking, i know it's my fault.

"hyunjin hyung, do you want to go somewhere to eat?" jeongin asked, "sure" i said then i asked seungmin if he wanted to come with us, "seungmo, do you want to come with us?".

we walk outside our hotel and look for a nice place to eat nearby. then we saw this fast food restaurant that seems really good, there's not much people inside since it's kinda late now. we walked inside and look for food to order, i let seungmin and jeongin order then i looked for a seat. while i was sitting alone waiting for them, i looked around and i saw her.

it's her,

it's  (y/n).

im too shy to approach her, is it really her?,
i grabbed my phone and decided to call her, i still have her number even though i already changed mine.

i dialed her number and wait for her to answer it.

she didn't answer the first call so i decided to call again.

finally.

she.

answered.

but im too scared to talk, what if she's mad at me, what if she already forget about me, what if she really hate me because im the one who told her to keep contacting me but im the one who stopped contacting her.

"hello" she said thru call, ahhh i miss her voice, i miss everything about her.

while i was looking at her from the other table some guy came to her, who is it, is it her boyfriend?, he kissed her, it must be her boyfriend.

i ended the call, i can't handle the thing that i saw, i lost her, why does it hurt so bad.

seungmin ang jeongin came back holding the food they ordered, they sat next to me.
"ahhhhh it looks so good" jeongin said while clapping his hand excitedly, "wait, let me take a picture first" seungmin said as he grabbed his camera.

we were currently eating and i can't help myself but stare at (y/n) from the other table.

minutes later, (y/n) and that guy with her walked out of the fast food restaurant.

should i approach her now?

should i?....

as they walked out of the place, i can't stop myself and follow them but before i walked out of the door i bumped into this guy, he's (y/n)'s boyfriend.

"im sorry" i said politely, "im fine bro, watch out next time" he said then lighty tapped my shoulder.

i saw (y/n) standing there alone. i walked up to her and approached her, "hey, (y/n)" i said.

as i approached her, she slowly looked back, her face was really surprised. "hey, hyunjin" she said. she still remembers me.

"hey, it's been a long time" i said, "i miss you" i continued, "why didn't you tell me you were here?, what happened?" she said."im sorry bu-" i was gonna explain but her boyfriend cutted me off.

"you guys know each other?" her boyfriend asked, "ahh yes, he's one of my friends and i met him when i went to korea" (y/n) explained, "nice meeting you" her boyfriend greeted me, "we have to go hyunjin we should talk again next time" she said as she hopped into the car.