♡ T E N ♡

- months later -

me and my mom finally decided that i should continue my study in korea, probably gonna move there all by myself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

3:00pm, saturday.

my flight to korea is at 6pm, neo and my mom drove me to the airport.

"don't do anything stupid there y/n" my mom said. "I'll go to the bathroom, gonna leave you two here alone so you can say your goodbyes to each other the way you wanted" she added.

i hugged neo. what happening right now really reminds me of the day i leave korea to go back here.

"don't forget about me, okay?" neo said with his blazing eyes. "i won't" i said as i hugged him.

"don't forget to facetime me everynight, i really love you and i don't want to lose you y/n" neo said.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

📍korea.

i finally arrived and decided to stay at ree's  apartment because tomorrow she'll help me look for an apartment that i can rent.

i knocked on ree's door and seconds later she opened it, "aahhhhh finally we can stay together" ree said as i hugged her.

i put my stuff down and quickly changed into my pajamas. i lay next to ree.

"so, it's been a while since we have an actual conversation, like a real conversation, a very deep one, any life updates? some gossips?" i said, "im dating someone" ree said. "really? how long you guys been dating" i asked, "almost a year, i think 8 months" she said. "how about you how's your relationship with neo, i know it's hard for you and also for him" she added.

"yeah, i don't know how it will go now and also do you remember hyunjin?" i said. "yeah, that idol guy, what's up with him" ree said as she look at me really interested about what im going to say next.

"i met him in las vegas" i said, "what??? really??" she said as she stood up and jump around the bed like it's a trampoline.

"y/n, im telling you this you need to marry that guy" ree said happily. "should i... uhmm...... meet up with him? but nevermind i heard he's currently on tour" i said but seconds later my phone rang.

it's a text from neo.