♡ T W E L V E ♡

few months later.

I'm already close with the other members, they're fun to hang with.

i was watching a movie when i got a text from hyunjin.

i grab my jacket and wait for hyunjin to arrive.

...

we were walking, the surrounding is so beautiful, the sky is so clear you can clearly see the stars, the city lights were reflecting into hyunjin's eyes.

"let's have a sit here" he said as he sat down the bench that's facing the nice view from above.

"it's been so long since we go for a walk" hyunjin said trying to start a conversation. "yes, i miss this, we should start going for a walk more often" i said.

"you know it right" hyunjin said making me confuse, "know what?" i asked, "that i still love you" he said. "hyunjin, imma confess, so....... uh..... i still love you too..... i didn't stop loving you, you know? it's hard for me to moved on from you" i said, "even when you're still dating neo?" he asked, "yeah, i loved him too but not as much as i love you hyunjin, the reason why we broke up is because he said he wanted me to be happy, he wanted me to be with my real happiness and that real happiness is you" i said.

"so....." hyunjin said, "so?" i said.

"we still love each other..... and....... uhhhh, you're single and im single, why don't we uhmm........you know....." hyunjin said, "what?" i asked. "why don't start we dating?" hyunjin said "i mean everything is good now, you're not leaving the country anymore and I'm single and you're single...... so......." he continued.

"i don't know, why don't we?" i said, "so we're dating now?" hyunjin asked. "i don't know you didn't even asked me properly yet" i said.

hyunjin cleared his throat and said "wanna go out on a date with me?".

"sure" i said as i pinch his blushing cheeks.

we were sitting there for hours talking about stuffs.

10 dates later...

hyunjin and i been dating for kind of a long time now. and tonight he asked me to go to lotte world with him.

an hour later we finally arrived.

"why is there only few people around?" i asked

"why is there only few people around?" i asked. "because i rented it" hyunjin said.
"you did what? oh god, hyunjin, did you really rented this?" i said, "ofcourse not, im just kidding, it's weekday that's why" he said laughing.

we rode a few rides, we went to this shop that sells headbands.

"here, wear this" hyunjin said as he put me the cat ears headband.

"let's go wait for the fireworks" hyunjin said as he start walking and held my hands.

minutes later the fireworks started, hyunjin back hugged me while we're watching the fireworks together.

"aaahhhhh sooo beautiful" i said as i looked at hyunjin who doesn't even paying attention to the fireworks. "why are you watching me instead of the fireworks" i asked. "you're more worth it to watch, i can see the fireworks reflection on you eyes anyways" he said. now my cheeks were so red.

after the fireworks show hyunjin turned me around to face him, he held my hands and said "will you be my girlfriend" he said stuttering. "ofcourse" i said. as i said ofcourse hyunjin kiss my lips but that small kiss turned into make out.

"finally you're mine now, can't wait to plan the future with you and also have babies" he said giggling after that make out session 😅