♡ E L E V E N ♡

"are you guys a newly wed?" the cashier asked.

im kind of a shocked about what she asked and thank god it didn't get awkward.

"ohhh...... no we're just friends and he's helping me" i said then laugh. "we're actually giving a discount to our newly wed customers" the cashier said, "i should have lie then but nevermind" i said as i pay.

after that we finally go back to my apartment and hyunjin offer a help to build this bed and shelf that i bought.

"need help? because i know you can't do this all alone" he offered, "well...... sure...... that will be great" i said as i tapped his shoulder.

we finally go back to my apartment then start building the beds and seconds later someone calling me on facetime, it's neo.

i quickly answered it. "hey why are you still up?" i asked him through the phone. "i can't sleep baby" he said, "what are you doing?" he added, "uhhh, im currently building the bed that i bought" i said.

while me and neo were talking, hyunjin said "can you pass me that manual", then i quickly gave him the manual that's laying next to me.

"babe who's with you?" neo said "who's voice was that?" he added. "oh it's hyunjin, he came with me earlier and now he's helping me build my bed" i said, "how about ree?, nevermind, i should go to bed now lets talk again tomorrow" neo said with his low toned voice. neo hang up the call and i didn't even got to say goodbye or even i love you. is he mad? is he mad that im with hyunjin.

i was staring at the wall for a minute until hyunjin speak, "are you okay?". "why do you have to talk so loud while im on my call with my boyfriend, he heard you, now i think he's mad at me" i said, "im sorry, i didn't knew it was your boyfriend" he apologized.

hours later we finally finished building the bed and the shelf. "i have to go, it's getting late now" hyunjin said, "thank you for helping me, you should take a rest as soon as you got home" i said, "im sorry again about earlier" he said, "don't mind about it, I'll fix it" i said as i walk with him to the front door.

now, i made my bed, i put the mattress and the pillows then start texting neo.

a week later...

it's been week since neo last texted me and im really worried. so i decided to visit ree to help me fix this things.

...

i knocked on ree's door and seconds later she opened it.

"hey didn't expect you'll visit me today" she said, "come in" he added.

"are you free right now? i have to tell you something" i said as i walked in.

we sat together on her couch and started talking. "what is it?" she said worriedly. "remember when hyunjin came with me and also after that he came to my apartment and help me build my bed but when we're building the bed neo facetimed me and yes he saw hyunjin was there, so he hang up immediately, he said he's going to bed but that's the last time we talked he's not texting me back anymore" i said to ree. "do you even try calling him?" ree asked, "yes and he's not answering, i tried calling his friends too but they're not answering too" i said. "if he keeps acting like that then break up with him" ree said, "if he really wants to fix this, he shouldn't act like that" ree added.

after an hour talking with ree, neo finally texted me back but it's not a message that I'm expecting.

as soon as i read the message i decided to facetime him.

-

you: neo, hey, let's talk about it.

neo: y/n I've been thinking about this, i know breaking up is the only best thing for both of us

you: no, neo, let's fix this please, i love you.

neo: yes, i know you love me but not as much as him, they said that if you love someone you have to let them go, y/n, i know you love him so much, and i want you to be happy, i know i can't make you happy as much as he do, so here i am letting you go.

you: neo, you're making my heart hurt so bad.

neo: I'm sorry, i really am. I remember last time i saw you staring at your phone, you're staring at his picture. don't mind about me i can do this, i know it hurts so bad but knowing that you're going to be happy and finally being with the guy that you truly love makes all this pain go away..... i love you so much please take care of yourself, thank you for everything....

neo: bye I'm ending the call. we can still hang out if ever you came back here. i love you.

you: i love you too.

-

i can't stop myself from crying so hard, i had a lot of good memories with neo, i guess everything will going to be just memories now.

ree was there to comfort me. she keep rubbing my back. "wanna stay the night here?, let's do some girly things, like face mask if you like" ree offered.

"I'd love to, maybe let's watch some funny movie, i don't want to be sad, i hate being sad" i said.

ree and i end the night by watching our favorite movies and some girly things.

a month before i start going to university.

i woke up from a sound of a knock on my door.

who is it, why is someone visiting me this early.... ughhh!!!!

i saw hyunjin as i open the door. this is unexpected. my hair is so messy, i don't look presentable right now.

"goodmorning, sleepy head" hyunjin said as i open the door. "why are you here! you ruin my nice sleep!" i said.

hyunjin walked inside as i go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. then as i walked out of the bathroom i saw him sitting at one of my dining chairs.

"i brought you a breakfast" hyunjin said as he bring out a cup of coffee. "why is your eyes so puffy, are you always crying? or it's just an allergy?" hyunjin asked.

"i broke up with neo recently" i said, "but don't mind about me" i added. "what? why? what's the reason?" he asked. "i don't want to tell you the reason for now, maybe next time when i get better" i said. "ok, don't worry, im always here and help you feel better" he said comforting me.

we ate the breakfast he brought together. "so what are your plans today?" hyunjin asked. "nothing, im going to stay here all day" i said. "then can i spend the day with you?" he asked, "sure" i said.

"wait, what if you come with me today at the dorm, i want you to meet them" hyunjin said, "them? who?" i asked, "the other members, it will be fun" hyunjin said, "if that's okay then sure" i said.