Ch. 1: Different Brain

~~~ Steve's POV ~~~

Steve rolled out of bed that morning in his room at the compound. He walked out of his room, to go to the luxurious kitchen that Tony had built for them.
      Nat looked up from her cup of coffee to notice Steve was standing at the coffee maker, "Steve, you ok?" she asked, worried that her friend might have a meltdown.
"Nat, this machine is a pain. It's too confusing, why did Tony buy this?" "Capsicle, having trouble with the coffee maker again?" Nat looks at Tony, a glare forming on her face.
   Bruce enters the room, his brown curls lopsided from falling asleep at the workbench in the lab, "Any coffee?" Tony looks at Bruce, "Get in line, Cap's fighting the machine again."
"Steve, do you need help?" Clint asks from climbing out of the vents, realizing what's about to happen. It's been happening more often, Steve feels overwhelmed and everything has gotten to be too much the past few days. Steve grips his coffee mug, and accidentally crushes it in his grip.
His palm is covered in the ceramic mug that said "world's greatest grandpa" as a joke because of his age.
Bruce notices what's happening and looks to Nat, "Lets take him to the calm down room." Nat nods as they help a sensory overload Steve to the room.
They help him to the room, Bruce says "I'm glad I had Tony build this." Steve lays down on the floor and curls up in a ball. Steve eventually falls asleep.