I'm hiding!

You Ain't My Type | multifandom

"Jesus! You scared me!" Sakura stared at the locker in shock, waiting for her best friend to leave. "How did you even know my combination!?" she mumbled when she understood the latter didn't plan on getting out anytime soon.

"I have my ways. Please don't open your mouth for another few seconds. Let him go" she said with pleading eyes. "He's probably already gone." Sakura shook her head. As if on cue, the bell rang signalling the first period.

She sighed a breath of relief before getting out of the locker. "I can't even come to school peacefully anymore because of him. At least I was lucky enough to miss him today!" she said, closing the locker door.

"Seems like you really missed me!" the familiar sound said from behind the locker door, making her stumble back.

"I hate you, Choi Soobin!" she said, fuming from anger.

"I love you too, Lee Shihwa" he smiled, kissing her forehead before going to class, leaving a blushing girl behind. Sakura was trying hard not to laugh.

"Choi Soobin. I will never fall for you!"

A/N
I have no idea what I'm doing, but please enjoy. These are the characters. Other characters will come later in the fic.

........

Lee Shihwa

Age-18Info-she plays the violin, usually a very social person

Age-18
Info-she plays the violin, usually a very social person. Best friends with Sakura and Changbin for as long as she can remember. Oh, and she hates Choi Soobin!

........

Choi Soobin