You have to come.

"I said no, Woo!" Yunha said continuing to not pay attention to Wooseok. "Why are you always like this, stop practicing and come with us. It'll be fun!" Wooseok said pulling Yunha. "Let me practice, will you? Yunha tried to shrug him off but it was pointless.

"Kim Wooseok stop it right now before I tell someone that you my friend, a boy just randomly sneaks into the girls practice room whenever he feels like it" Yunha threatened before going back to dancing.

"You're no fun Min, besides it's just me and Dongyeol" Wooseok begged making Yunha laugh. "You and cutie pie!?" she mocked making Wooseok smirk. "If he heard you call him that, he'd pout like a baby for hours". Yunha raised her eyebrows "exactly my point, cutie pie!" She laughed before coming to sit down next to Wooseok.

Wooseok poked Yunha's side making her groan "Fine, but I swear if you get drunk then I'm not responsible" Wooseok squeezed Yunha's hand before dragging her out of the practice room.

"You convinced her? Wow!" Dongyeol said with a wide grin on his face. "I came for this cute face" Yunha said pulling his cheeks. "Noona! Stop it, I'm not that cute" Dongyeol countered with a pout.

"And the pouting begins" Wooseok laughed putting a hand around Yunha and Dongyeol before walking to the front of the building. "I booked an Uber, I don't know when they'll get here" Dongyeol shrugged hugging himself.

"Hey guys, where are you going?" a voice said from behind the three making them turn around. "Hwi hyung, we were just about to go out to get some food. You should come with us!" Dongyeol said with a cheerful expression.

Yunha knew this was a bad idea but what's the worse that could happen, Hwiyoung always joked with her but there was nothing more to it. "Yeah you should come" Wooseok said and Yunha just nodded along.

Hwiyoung agreed and looked at Yunha "I would love to" He said before coming forward. "The Uber came guys!" Dongyeol said running out and Wooseok followed. "I missed you" Hwiyoung said getting Yunha's attention.

"I missed you too, Hwi. Sorry that last time we spoke, my boyfriend decided to make an issue but he meant well" Yunha tried to apologise only to have Hwiyoung smile in return.

"I like my competition, he's actually quite interesting" Hwiyoung said like the fact intrigued him. "Competition? Sure!" Yunha shook her head at what he said before following the other two.

"Competition indeed and I plan on being the one to win your heart"

........

Kim Wooseok

Age-18Info-He is one of the trainees at SM, he is rather close with Yunha and is one of the first friends she made when she became a trainee at SM

Age-18
Info-He is one of the trainees at SM, he is rather close with Yunha and is one of the first friends she made when she became a trainee at SM. He's always been there for her and has the voice of an angel.

........

Lee Dongyeol

Age-17Info-He is the cutest human being with the most adorable smile

Age-17
Info-He is the cutest human being with the most adorable smile. He's known as the happy virus and will make you happy by just existing. Even thought he's really good dancing, he's always been insecure about it. Yunha started helping him with his dancing and always supported him and they got really close, he's like a little brother to her.

A/N-small chapter but drama!

He may seem like a puppy but Dongyeol is so much more

He may seem like a puppy but Dongyeol is so much more.... *nervous laugh*

 (The fact that I had no idea about this but Sunwoo and Eunbin are already characters in this book kinda surprised me)