You'd die without me

"I can't believe my head still hurts" Shihwa said rubbing her forehead making no difference whatsoever for the pain. "It was a concussion, it will hurt for a while" Changbin said smacking her hand of her forhead.

"What are you still doing here? Aren't you done studying" shihwa said looking at changbin who was fiddling with his hoodie strings. "I can't just leave you and go" changbin said like it's the most obvious thing.

"Awww Binnie! You care about me! Don't worry, nothing will happen. It's a freaking library!" Shihwa said quite loudly. "SILENCE!" The librarian said smacking her magazine on their table. "Sorry Miss Nam" both Shihwa and Changbin said at the same time.

"You should go, it's fine! Also can you get my violin and wait for me in the math room before music class! Please!?" Shihwa asked giving her best puppy dog face to Changbin.

"Yeah yeah, don't give me that face! Be safe, bye hwa" Changbin said shaking his head before leaving the library but not before turning back to check on Shihwa one last time.

"Okay now back to algebra! I hate this, this makes absolutely no sense" she said staring at her book with frustration. "There must be a guide or some kind of helper book here" shihwa said to herself before getting up to go to the book aisle that read 'mathematics'.

"Had to be on the top shelf didn't you" Shihwa internally groaned taking the stool placed near before getting on it. "So much for being safe" Shihwa said holding onto the shelf as the chair wobbled.

"Just a bit farther" Shihwa was this close to getting the book when the stool decided to shake making Shihwa loose her grip. She was waiting for her collision to the floor but it never came.

Somebody had held the stool in place so that she wouldn't fall, she got down before looking behind her. "This isn't even the first time I've saved your life" Rowoon laughed looking at Shihwa's blushing face.

"I'm not always like this, turns out my luck is really bad these days" Shihwa groaned turning around to look at the book she didn't manage to get.

"Want me to help you?" Rowoon asked taking the book of the shelf with such ease. "I'm not that short okay, just around 168cm" Shihwa said taking the book from Rowoon. "Not everyone is 6 feet" Shihwa said annoyed.

"6'3" technically but go on" Rowoon smirked when Shihwa almost walked away but he grabbed her arm stopping her. "You're going to go without saying thank you?" Rowoon said quietly giving Shihwa goosebumps all over her arm which was still under his grip.

"Ah thank you, now Mr. 6'3" I better get going" Shihwa said walking away quickly making Rowoon laugh at how cute she was being. You didn't need to be a scientist to figure out that Rowoon was actually starting to fall for her.

"Okay guide or not, I still don't understand this crap!" Shihwa said lying face down on the book. "Let me see" Rowoon said sitting infront of her.
"Jesus, you scared me! What are you still doing here?" Shihwa said closing her books and looking at Rowoon.

"I have a free period, now show it to me. I'm pretty good at math and I have tutored before so I'll help you" Rowoon said taking the books and opening them. Shihwa remembered Changbin saying Rowoon had tutored him before.

"You don't have to" shihwa said looking at Rowoon to see if he would actually stay and help. "I want to" Rowoon said without a second thought making Shihwa's lips crack into a half smile.

That's how they spend the entire period, Rowoon being patient and calm each time Shihwa made a mistake. Infact loving how frustrated she got each time she got an answer wrong and internally dying each time she got an answer correct and a smile spread across her face. He didn't want it to end and he knew he'd do anything to see that smile again.

"Ah shit, I'm in deep aren't I?"